THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy for You

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9ihedeiaD1qdvg4wo1_500.jpg

Even though this is a very dated photo, I'll take either one on the front row.

The guy in the back (far right), looks very much like former lover from 1978. My lover had a wonderful uncut cock and a sweet ass.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9ihedeiaD1qdvg4wo1_500.jpg

These guys look like some of the students whom I taught a few years back. They're considered "jail bait;" thus I

DO NOT WANT or can consider any of these five youngsters! None look to be of legal age anyway!

I'll take a pass. These boys look at least ten years too young for my taste. I'm sure they'll be gorgeous in a few years, but right now they kinda look like jail-bait to me.

DAMN, I'd take that hottie who is in your avatar, RockCreekRunr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -:) -:) -:)

All I can say is ditto to most of what has already been said... dated 1970's jailbait... Of course it would be interesting to see what the guy in the back on the right side looks like now... as Bosguy suggests he has (or rather seems to have had) the most potential...

I was thinking circa 1981. Those were the hair styles, shorts, and tube socks from my freshman year in high school. Except for the face, I was the blond in the middle with the hair parted down the middle. Thankfully, I saw the light and did away with that look. ;)

Archived