THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What'll I do without you. . .

This topic is 4484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Consider this scenario: you have a client, a "bi-sexual" man, who is a princely fellow, generous to a fault, and, on the side, you strike up a "close acquaintance" with the client's girlfriend. The client becomes informed that you have "plowed his field', an act forbidden to you, and, prone to depression, he takes his own life. Yes, it gets worse. The executors of the client's estate demand the return of the pretty Porsche motor car provided by him for your use, the monthly stipend to pay your rent is no longer deposited into your bank account, and, to make the situation all the more "jolly", the girl friend gives birth to a baby who has your coloring, not that of the client. So, what do you do?

Consider this scenario: you have a client, a "bi-sexual" man, who is a princely fellow, generous to a fault, and, on the side, you strike up a "close acquaintance" with the client's girlfriend. The client becomes informed that you have "plowed his field', an act forbidden to you, and, prone to depression, he takes his own life. Yes, it gets worse. The executors of the client's estate demand the return of the pretty Porsche motor car provided by him for your use, the monthly stipend to pay your rent is no longer deposited into your bank account, and, to make the situation all the more "jolly", the girl friend gives birth to a baby who has your coloring, not that of the client. So, what do you do?

Write a tell-all. Duh.

Ah, me! The proverbial "tell-all", the legendary cornicupoia of fame and fortune! I think Mike Edwards, Priscilla Presley's live-in, made an attempt at a tell-all of their relationship titled "Elvis, Priscilla and Me" or something along that line; it went to the 25 cent clearance table rather quickly. Has anyone had word of Edwards, a once famous print model in the past twenty years? Can we not be more "creative".

I would seek legal counsel and fast. He may or may not be the father of the gf...a paternity test is important. If she was sleeping with him, then most likely the pool boy as well. So that is not a given that he is the father. That pretty little Por-sha motor car and the monthly stipend, he might be able to reach a nice settlement, depending if there were any written agreements between he and the client.

AND should the new baby from the girlfriend be his, well if she is entitled to money from the estate, per a written agreement, and should he claim fatherhood, and is without means to support himself, he could go for all or partial custody and the gf would have to support him.

The twists and turns to this scenario are endless. A good lawyer with reputation should be able to help...all is not as it seems...

Please tell me robber that this is not Scottie that we are talking about...in which case that 'fly-in' to Palm Beach is simply out of the question. If he gets custody, he might bring the baby and "I don't know nothin bout changin no diapers"

Ah, me! The proverbial "tell-all", the legendary cornicupoia of fame and fortune! I think Mike Edwards, Priscilla Presley's live-in, made an attempt at a tell-all of their relationship titled "Elvis, Priscilla and Me" or something along that line; it went to the 25 cent clearance table rather quickly. Has anyone had word of Edwards, a once famous print model in the past twenty years? Can we not be more "creative".

These people are confusing "tell-all" with "tell-all the boring shit that everyone already knows." I'm wishing (and hoping, and praying) that when Madonna finally pens her memoirs that she doesn't write such gripping statements as: "and then Warren and I had sex," or "I was a bitch to everyone backstage." Naw—really? I want to hear about how you forced that hairstylist at gunpoint to take those drugs before she woke up and discovered her butt was bleeding.

These people are confusing "tell-all" with "tell-all the boring shit that everyone already knows." I'm wishing (and hoping, and praying) that when Madonna finally pens her memoirs that she doesn't write such gripping statements as: "and then Warren and I had sex," or "I was a bitch to everyone backstage." Naw—really? I want to hear about how you forced that hairstylist at gunpoint to take those drugs before she woke up and discovered her butt was bleeding.

Max, I vow to send you the First copy of MY tell-all. All the juicy deets and backstage drama from the salt mines of Daddy's, plus my personal recollections of my times spent at the sex clubs. There will also be dedications to several members here, including yourself. And a few "Shockers".....

whew....;) (as a bead of sweat can be seen trailing south off his polished bald head, as he sits 'curbside' sipping on a rather fine glass of Bombay & Tonic, at a trendy cafe, in the 'Hot' Palm Beach sun);)

Bombay and tonic? Not B. Sapphire? Not Tanqueray? Not T. Ten?

Have you compared the various? I love B. Sapphire for Martoonies but not so much for GnT.

Max, I vow to send you the First copy of MY tell-all. All the juicy deets and backstage drama from the salt mines of Daddy's, plus my personal recollections of my times spent at the sex clubs. There will also be dedications to several members here, including yourself. And a few "Shockers".....

I'm rushing out to upgrade to the 4G wireless plan and buy the 64 Gb iPad so I can download it ever more quickly. Oh, wait...you don't use wireless and probably won't offer it for download. Oh, well.

Bombay and tonic? Not B. Sapphire? Not Tanqueray? Not T. Ten?

Have you compared the various? I love B. Sapphire for Martoonies but not so much for GnT.

AAAHHH..A man of refinement I can see. Well Gallahad, if the truth-be-told, I LOVE B. Sapphire, used to drink Tanqueray, but switched up a few years back to Bombay Sapphire & tonic. Don't care so much for T.Ten..MY drink is really Sapphire & Tonic. But today the bar did not have tonic in the 'gun'..it was soda, but kept telling me it was tonic...Really? OK "Can I see the manager please" After a string of taste tests LOL (which I knew would yield only one result, and that was, that the gun had been loaded with soda) HELLO? 20 mins later the manager finally admitted that they were in fact out-of-tonic "FINALLY" LOL....so I switched up to Bacardi and coke...geeez, what does a girl have to do around here to get a drink?...but the Bartender was cute, I flipped him a twenty dollar bill and all was forgiven.

Archived