THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Damon Danilo - Get ready NYC - 6/28-72

atlgaboy
This topic is 4490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Heard from Damon that he is headed to NYC towards the end of the week next week so thought I'd pass along a heads up to all of you who are lucky enough to be around there then.

He arrives June 28th and will be there until July 2nd. He has an ad up at RB - currently under Las Vegas and there are two recent rave reviews at Daddy's - both from frequent reviewers which lends some credibility to them so you might want to check there and see what a meeting with him is all about. Have not had a personal one-on-one session - just cam meeting - but sounds like a great time if muscle worship with an amazing guy is your thing!

If you want to set something up, his email is damon@DamonDanilo.net . He's also worth following on twitter too - @damondanilo - as he has been posting there regularly, including some nice pics.

And for all you Adonis fans, understand he will be featured at their bash on Saturday June 30. Would LOVE to see that!

The guy barely interacts! I don't see the point.

Apparently your NOT a Muscle Worshipper! The Rules are different in most M/W Sessions....

P.S. For those interested in just how Hunky this dude is there's a 45 min Webcam Show Free Link on the M/S Site..Click Forums then Muscle Logbook.

The Guy is a Wet Dream from beginning to end! For those interested in the "Watch This Part" skip to around 43:10! The guy is Entertaining!

Muscle Service is clearly not meant for everyone, just as someone who only likes to get rimmed or someone who only wants to drop to their knees and only wants to suck cock, or someone who can jack-off by sucking on toes...:eek: Or the guy who only likes guys that are 110 lbs and looks like there 15 years old..each to his own.

Friend of mine once asked me what I thought of this kid he was going to take home, I said "Well he has a nice body, but he is NOT very goodlooking" he said, "I don't care about the face, I never get up that high"

Apparently your NOT a Muscle Worshipper! The Rules are different in most M/W Sessions....

P.S. For those interested in just how Hunky this dude is there's a 45 min Webcam Show Free Link on the M/S Site..Click Forums then Muscle Logbook.

The Guy is a Wet Dream from beginning to end! For those interested in the "Watch This Part" skip to around 43:10! The guy is Entertaining!

Now back to the Original Thread... Anyone hooks up with the Big Dude during his NYC Visit...please submit a Review.....

The guy barely interacts! I don't see the point.

The two reviews that are up at this site are from two VERY satisfied customers.

I'm curious - did you personally have a session with him? Not trying to pick a fight but wondering if your opinion is from a personal experience.

• 2 weeks later...

D.D. NYC Cancelled

Well for what it is worth according to Muscle Service Site...D.D. has pulled out of his NYC Appearance!

Maybe he has finally decided "Working It" Face to Face even when only M/W is involved once again isn't his thing!? I guess he's going back to WEB Shows Only?

Damn shame that's a Hot Bod to Play with! :mad:

Archived