THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Cody Bake

Guest boiworship08
This topic is 4503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest boiworship08

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=272150&Login=CodyBake

Probably a fake. He replied that he actually lived in Ohio but could fly out for $200 since his sister is an airline pilot. His sister must be a lot older than he is. Of course, he would need that money upfront. He's really handsome, model material really. Does anyone have any experience with this hottie?

Guest Connoisseur
http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=272150&Login=CodyBake

Probably a fake. He replied that he actually lived in Ohio but could fly out for $200 since his sister is an airline pilot. His sister must be a lot older than he is. Of course, he would need that money upfront. He's really handsome, model material really. Does anyone have any experience with this hottie?

There was a thread on this guy earlier in the week. The photo in the ad is a Norwegian model if my memory is good. So, he is a fake and the sister part likely just part of his scam.

Ask him to cam with you and see what lame excuse he will come up with to get out of it. Probably something like "am a poor broke college student and i do not have a cam and am no good on computer i have a run down old desk top"? I was interested in him but too many red flags. I'm convinced it is a scam.

They're all "model material". Physical beauty is the cheapest commodity in the marketplace; modelmayhem features the portfolios of 700,000+/- "really handsome" model wannabes. Give me a "hire" that is attentive to my needs and, betweenst the sheets, could take the curl out of my hair. . . if I had any.

Archived