THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

info on zen4men from Palm Springs?

Socalguy
This topic is 4496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oliver has more chakra than I do, so if it didn't work for him, well? I haven't patronized any local masseaurs other than "my favorite," who is now out of the country, and his partner, Daniel, who is still here. The difference between the two is night and day, and Daniel will do quite well, but I am a Dylan fan.

I'll confess that I didn't know what chakra is, so I looked it up. It's seems like nonsense to me, so I guess I had better not say that Oliver has more of it than I do. I thought it meant some kind of good energy.

I'll confess that I didn't know what chakra is, so I looked it up. It's seems like nonsense to me, so I guess I had better not say that Oliver has more of it than I do. I thought it meant some kind of good energy.

Now that was funny, because when you said it, I said to myself "Chakra? WTF does that mean?" I just assumed it was something that I should have known, but didn't. Thank you for the explanation, I don't feel so stupid now. :)

Whenever I see "chakra" in an ad, I head for the hills! That is SO MUCH BULLSHIT! One of my favorite masseurs, Pierre in NY, says something about chakras in his ad (I think that meridians are in it, too), and one day I asked him about that. He laughed, and I understood immediately what he meant: IT'S NONSENSE!!! Fortunately, Pierre doesn't take that crap seriously, and he's a wonderful masseur. UNfortunately, most guys who talk about it believe it. Not for me, no sir!

Lucky is absolutely right.

Whenever I see "chakra" in an ad, I head for the hills! That is SO MUCH BULLSHIT! One of my favorite masseurs, Pierre in NY, says something about chakras in his ad (I think that meridians are in it, too), and one day I asked him about that. He laughed, and I understood immediately what he meant: IT'S NONSENSE!!! Fortunately, Pierre doesn't take that crap seriously, and he's a wonderful masseur. UNfortunately, most guys who talk about it believe it. Not for me, no sir!

Lucky is absolutely right.

Gee, thanks for that non-judgmental opinion :p For most people it probably does seem like bullshit but if I derive pleasure or pain relief from it, then it works, even if it only works for me :)

Archived