THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dexter Meeks Oh my "rub and a tug" Batman

good ol boy
This topic is 4503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Never have I ever.. seriously had a rub and I tug massage before. I have Heard about them. I thought I was more discerning than that. I texted we set up a time. I arrived early. I texted for the room number. NO reply. at the time the massage was supposed to start I called, NO answer. I waited. and waited. I waled back to my car to charge my phone. 10 minutes later I texted again. NO reply. He texted me 20 minutes after we were supposed to start. We started 25 minutes late. I was finished in less than 25 minutes. I was taken for $100.00. I will copy and paste into a review.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=268309&Login=dextermeeks1992

Never have I ever.. seriously had a rub and I tug massage before. I have Heard about them. I thought I was more discerning than that. I texted we set up a time. I arrived early. I texted for the room number. NO reply. at the time the massage was supposed to start I called, NO answer. I waited. and waited. I waled back to my car to charge my phone. 10 minutes later I texted again. NO reply. He texted me 20 minutes after we were supposed to start. We started 25 minutes late. I was finished in less than 25 minutes. I was taken for $100.00. I will copy and paste into a review.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=268309&Login=dextermeeks1992

good ol boy.. Sorry to hear that the Hunky Photo' s turned out to be a Major Disappointment! His AD states 140 for the Hour Massage I guess a R & T is $100...

He does say he is just starting out Maybe his "Customer Service" will improve with Time?

Do write a Review and we will see IF Cutey has a Response on this Scenario?

HEy Brooklyn Guy

Thanks! there was a heading in his adam4adam ad, that read "Recession Rate $100.00". I did not provide the link for Adam4adam because you need to have a username and password. (even though it is a free site). I will give him this He is a good business man.

Archived