THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Curious

MichiganMan
This topic is 4498 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been wanting to meet with this guy for a while but no reviews http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=283018&scid=74028613&sp=2&pos=23&locid=1459&iid=138330 He's in Chicago right now so a meeting is "doable", BUT, he doesn't answer his emails, and, the one time that he did it was a "call me" reply. First hand experience may be the tipping point for me....any info appreciated (he usually lists in DC)......

BUT, he doesn't answer his emails, and, the one time that he did it was a "call me" reply.

It could very well be that he's illiterate with regards to English, so emails and texting is very difficult for him, and he'd rather communicate verbally.

I spoke to this young man on the phone when he was in DC this spring. He sounded nice, but unfortunately for me, he has a very pronounced foreign accent and limited command of English, which made it quite difficult for us to converse. I decided against meeting with him since the phone conversation itself was a challenge.

With that sort of price I'd have a personal translator.

You could get an interpretive service on the phone ... put the speaker phone while you're having sex. Pacific interpreters is one I've used.

I'm amazed that they can come up with Twi and Hmong interpreters almost instantaneously. Even Creole.

Archived