THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 CodyBake (Cleveland)

twinkielover
This topic is 4506 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Couple red flags to start off with...first only a single pic and the ability to review is turned off. Contacted him and a couple other guys in Cleveland with ads on different sites (Jordonwoods on Rentmen and Dustin on Rentboy). Turns out all using the same contact number (some of which have since been changed or not listed). Asked for some additional pics from Dustin and Cody, both sent the same two pics (no face but only body shots), which so happen to be on Jordon's ad. A number of other things in the communications with at least two of the guys (Dustin and Cody) reinforced my opinion that this would be a risky hire, in the sense of not knowing who would show up or if they would deliver on any promises. If anyone wants further details, PM me. I've been hiring for a long time and sometimes there are enough small things that don't just add up to come to the conclusion that its too good to be true.

His name is Niclas Gillis. He's a model. I want to know what he models though. Girls underwear?

Sounds like a scam unfortunately. Otherwise he might be on a plane to visit me right now. If anyone finds out that he's real let us know.

Guest Connoisseur

Keep your hard earned money in your pocket. CodyBlake is using a foreign model's picture (Niclas Gillis). "No good can come from this"

Archived