THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Pick one..... maybe two

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm in an "I wanna lick your abs mood"... so I'll take number two. In addition, I like his overall shape and his thighs are totally in proportion with the rest of him... Also something about the expression on his face... plus, he is short and that means nimble...

Number 1's body is most appealing to me; number 5 has "something" which keeps me coming back for another look---wish I could see his face more clearly. Just goes to show how shallow I am I guess. I'll save the photo to my secret stash and enlarge the parts I want to scrutinize.

Number 1's body is most appealing to me; number 5 has "something" which keeps me coming back for another look---wish I could see his face more clearly. Just goes to show how shallow I am I guess. I'll save the photo to my secret stash and enlarge the parts I want to scrutinize.

After saving and enlarging, I'll take #5---he has BULGES in all the right places :))

Archived