THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Another One Off

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rich... I wouldn't throw this guy out... but he seems just a bit pallid for my taste... and in a Dresden china doll sort of way... not to mention in a plucked chicken kind of way...

Watch it Whip! We do have some around here who only have interest in Plucking or Otherwise a Chicken!

I have a funny feeling this dude has a Fine Bubble Butt also!

I try to find the positive in everything. The guy has nice proportion, cut abs, a nip ring, Full suckulent Balls, beefy thighs, nice bulging calves, and a VERY deep ass-crack. I could put up with a little pallor in THIS case.
Actually I agree... as I said I would not throw him out... and his gorgeous abs are indeed framed by a nice V-shaped upper torso.

Watch it Whip! We do have some around here who only have interest in Plucking or Otherwise a Chicken!

I have a funny feeling this dude has a Fine Bubble Butt also!

BG... Well I did say that I would not throw this guy out by an means. Still perhaps if the chicken were roasted a bit... that would put the proverbial icing on the cake for me... Possibly with some Maui Oil... Might you know where I would be able to get some Mr. Brooklyn Guy?? From what I recall that is what you use on your treks to Coney Island to soak up the sun... and as I also recall it was highly recommended to you by that guy from down under Trent Fosters.. a good buddy of yours... am I correct regarding that???

Something tells me that's exactly what this guy needs!

Archived