THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

3 Dudes in Board Shorts: Whom Would YOU Fuck?

JackTwist
This topic is 4492 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although there is no visual evidence, #3 must have awesome legs and a firm round butt. and I'll just let my mental fantasy run with that scenario. From the backside, he's delicious. So he's my bottom boy tonight.

For the record, and this information is just for you, yes he has an incredible bubble butt and solid tree trunk legs. He used to work the 'stair climber' at the gym for hours. He caught me starring more than one time.;)

BVB mentions that he knows number three and the GF... normally that would be a turn-off... However, in this case I now have this insatiable desire to do all in my power to get him to change teams... However, I think that I'll need some help... How about it guys??!!! Could be a fun experience!

For the record, and this information is just for you, yes he has an incredible bubble butt and solid tree trunk legs. He used to work the 'stair climber' at the gym for hours. He caught me starring more than one time.;)

BigVal, thanks for the information...Wish I had a muscle-butt pic of #3 to share. Do you know if he has a website featuring more modeling pics?

Archived