THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Posting a Photograph to The Galley

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4495 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you find a pic that is already posted online... you right click on it... left click on properties... highlight the internet address (URL) by left clicking on it... and then copy and past it to the [insert image tool] in the toolbar above... under the smile face when in "Go Advanced" mode... or 4th from left with ABC being the 1st on the right in "Post Quick Reply" mode.

As far as I know the pic needs to be posted online in some fashion... that is why most guys such as Rich and Rik etc. take pics from their pic blogs... Hope this helps... but those guys are the REAL experts and hopefully they will chime in as well!

If you find a pic that is already posted online... you right click on it... left click on properties... highlight the internet address (URL) by left clicking on it... and then copy and past it to the [insert image tool] in the toolbar above... under the smile face when in "Go Advanced" mode... or 4th from left with ABC being the 1st on the right in "Post Quick Reply" mode.

As far as I know the pic needs to be posted online in some fashion... that is why most guys such as Rich and Rik etc. take pics from their pic blogs... Hope this helps... but those guys are the REAL experts and hopefully they will chime in as well!

Great info, however I followed it to the T, and somehow if you already have a pic Saved in a folder on your personal pc, there seems to be a file location but No URL....

Great info, however I followed it to the T, and somehow if you already have a pic Saved in a folder on your personal pc, there seems to be a file location but No URL....
JJ... the pic needs to be online... if it is already on your computer you need to post it online.... or find the location on line from where the pic originated... otherwise you get your "file location but no URL"... that is the location on your PC... and that won't work to post pics here... at least as far as I know... except for the pics related to your avatar, profile, and signature that is.

JJ... the pic needs to be online... if it is already on your computer you need to post it online.... or find the location on line from where the pic originated... otherwise you get your "file location but no URL"... that is the location on your PC... and that won't work to post pics here... at least as far as I know... except for the pics related to your avatar, profile, and signature that is.

Understood and thanks. Perhaps Daddy, deej or Coop can advise if there is a way to insert pics you have saved on your pc ?

Understood and thanks. Perhaps Daddy, deej or Coop can advise if there is a way to insert pics you have saved on your pc ?
JJ they have to be posted online. There's no way to post from your computer. You need an account with one of the online photo blogs or you need to know where you saved the photo from and go back to it and link in. You cannot post the photo to M-F.

Can you imagine just how many hard drives Daddy would need to store all those, er, um, HARD drivers?

JJ they have to be posted online. There's no way to post from your computer. You need an account with one of the online photo blogs or you need to know where you saved the photo from and go back to it and link in. You cannot post the photo to M-F.

Can you imagine just how many hard drives Daddy would need to store all those, er, um, HARD drivers?

Thx ISC... guess my archives will just stay put ?

Archived