THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Manscaping 101

amigomonty
This topic is 4505 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can any of you esteemed contributors recommend a place or person who can tidy me up a bit? I'd like a smoother back, etc. Had a bad waxing experience and am hoping for some deft "clippering". Any thoughts about the airbrush-type tans? I live in the San Fernando Valley but travel often to the Studio City area and West Los Angeles. Many thanks!

I didn't realize the demand for this until about a month ago. I started offering manscaping that with massage I haven't had a day off in 5 weeks. when someone buys a massage i offer up to 30 minutes of manscaping for an additional 20.00

Jazz, thanks and Beethoven, I'll spare everyone the murder scene when my contortionist abilities failed during a fight with razor. I even had an electric model with a handle, fortunately I have a sense of humor and goodwill now has that razor.

I think you might be surprised at how much you can accomplish with just a simple disposable Bic razor and some shaving

cream. And that includes your back.

I use NAIR on my back. Less stuble and lasts longer. I figured out a way to even do my back myself. :D

hey amigomonty, Clipping I haven't a clue for you, but for tanning I use "Tan Galleria" in the Sherman Oaks Galleria. It is on the second level, right as you exit the elevators. Nice place, nice people, nice prices...For manscaping I would look in the West Hollywood area. Good Luck. BVB

If I had a bigger space id love to learn air brush tanning and offer that too.

I think in LA we are a little jaded by the whole air-brush tanning thing, and there are so many places that do it. I would think out side of some place like LA, where people don't necessarily see that everyday, that you could corner the market with some degree of success, if you offered that service. I don't know how much room you need Joseph, the one at the tanning place is not large and I have seen people get it done at their house. If your place is small, it might be a bit difficult to store and set up. It might be worth investigating just for fun.

Probably stupid question: what is air brush tanning?

they use a device kinda like a paint sprayer. they put a self tanning solution in it and spray you down with a fine mist. then in about 4 hrs turns into a tan color. some solutions are clear so you see the results in like 4hr's some solutions contain a color guild like bronzer and you get a color right then. the results last about 5 to 7 days

Can any of you esteemed contributors recommend a place or person who can tidy me up a bit? I'd like a smoother back, etc. Had a bad waxing experience and am hoping for some deft "clippering". Any thoughts about the airbrush-type tans? I live in the San Fernando Valley but travel often to the Studio City area and West Los Angeles. Many thanks!

amigomonty: Jazzfan mentioned Total Smooth http://www.totalsmooth.com/. I've been there several times for spa, massage, manscaping and highly recommend them. They also recently started airbrush tanning services. They're in Silverlake in central location with easy street parking.

Archived