THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

We are not Scott West of San Diego

Rick Munroe
This topic is 4517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I mean, I'm sure he's a great guy and all that, but my point is that suddenly, inexplicably, our review page lists his phone number (502-265-6196) as ours (in both the "Verification" section and in the latest review). We've been hearing from guys who had to do some research to figure out our correct phone number, and another who asked if we'd moved out of NYC. Anyway, I've emailed Daddy, but until it's corrected, and anyone is trying to reach us, our phone number is still 917-523-4777.

I mean, I'm sure he's a great guy and all that, but my point is that suddenly, inexplicably, our review page lists his phone number (502-265-6196) as ours (in both the "Verification" section and in the latest review). We've been hearing from guys who had to do some research to figure out our correct phone number, and another who asked if we'd moved out of NYC. Anyway, I've emailed Daddy, but until it's corrected, and anyone is trying to reach us, our phone number is still 917-523-4777.

Thanks for the clarification, Scott.

Archived