THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Aries Boy in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 4510 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/16042/

This twink's ad is only a few days old, so I doubt if anyone has been with him yet. Any info? A friend of mine says he's definitely a member of the Murray Hill Gang, and stay away, but I don't think so. The ad doesn't sound like the Murray Hill Gang ads; this one is different. The 28 private pics puts me off, though. Sounds like the usual M4M scam.

What do you think? Thanks for your opinions!

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/16042/

This twink's ad is only a few days old, so I doubt if anyone has been with him yet. Any info? A friend of mine says he's definitely a member of the Murray Hill Gang, and stay away, but I don't think so. The ad doesn't sound like the Murray Hill Gang ads; this one is different. The 28 private pics puts me off, though. Sounds like the usual M4M scam.

What do you think? Thanks for your opinions!

Don't be so sure beethoven, he could be legit. I know that many have said that numerous private pics are a tip off, but not necessarily. Rod Hagen who is well established and well respected, he has numerous private pics as well, and he is as legit as they come, and quite the masseur I might add.. AND the last little masseur that I saw in LA had a ton of private pics, but since he seemed legit, I took a chance, and it was amazing. You never know!!

Just take this slow and make contact with him, and remember when you do go to see him, be prepared to walk at the first sign of a scam, but otherwise I would investigate this a little more and not be so fast to write this one off.

Archived