THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Memorial Week Dry-Spell

Guest Magnus
This topic is 4518 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Magnus

Today, I tried to contact 7 different guys. 2 of my regulars and 5 who I was willing to "test drive" for the team.

NO ONE called me back :( I guess everyone took the week off...

Anyone else have trouble booking this week? (he asked hopefully, so he doesn't get a complex)

Today, I tried to contact 7 different guys. 2 of my regulars and 5 who I was willing to "test drive" for the team.

NO ONE called me back :( I guess everyone took the week off...

Anyone else have trouble booking this week? (he asked hopefully, so he doesn't get a complex)

Maybe they're all in Chicago at IML.:)

I can only speak for NYC. the sex clubs were all hoppin this weekend, with extended hours for the parties. Maybe the clients were opting for those cheaper choices ?

Damn I paid $20 admission and had pretty much non-stop action till 4 am. Not a bad deal !

I can only speak for NYC. the sex clubs were all hoppin this weekend, with extended hours for the parties. Maybe the clients were opting for those cheaper choices ?

Damn I paid $20 admission and had pretty much non-stop action till 4 am. Not a bad deal !

It was busy up to the weekend, and then... crickets.

I did very well to. I was looking at this years sales vrs last year & did 30% more in sales for the month of may compared to last year.

Hooray, the best indickator that The Economy is picking up. I guess we can say that when "dicks are up, economy is up" ????

Hooray, the best indickator that The Economy is picking up. I guess we can say that when "dicks are up, economy is up" ????

I'm trying to take as many as I can next few months I'm taking a little trip to NYC at the end of august never been

One word of advice my friend...stay off grindr. ;);)

lol that's where I met the guy I'm going too see. His parents live here. he visited me twice last week. coming back june 16th for a friends wedding followed by a dinner date with me. then I'm going to NYC last of august. This will actually be my first time out of the state of Georgia since 1999

lol that's where I met the guy I'm going too see. His parents live here. he visited me twice last week. coming back june 16th for a friends wedding followed by a dinner date with me. then I'm going to NYC last of august. This will actually be my first time out of the state of Georgia since 1999

Damn...Well you are quite the little "player" Joseph. This is the first that I have heard about this. Is this the 'Asian Kid" from grindr?

Nope the Aaian guy was 32 named Jerry. This guys 25 named Scotty

Damn Joseph...you do get around. One of these trips across the country, I will have to stop by and meet you. I think you and I could probably do some 'damage' in your city..LOL

Archived