THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

buffnbrains from Men4Rent

skyski26
This topic is 4496 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest thejuan

If it's who I think he is, he's Andrew Irons that used to be based in Boston. Mostly bottom and highly interactive. I'm mostly bottom myself, but he's was too hot to pass up and had a great time. Very handsome, very ripped. If you are a top and want to really pound a hot piece of tail, he's your guy.

If it's who I think he is, he's Andrew Irons that used to be based in Boston. Mostly bottom and highly interactive. I'm mostly bottom myself, but he's was too hot to pass up and had a great time. Very handsome, very ripped. If you are a top and want to really pound a hot piece of tail, he's your guy.

IF that's the case I wonder why a Name Change? Usually not a good sign unless there's a Stalker involved...:confused:

Guest thejuan
I've seen Andrew ... (WOOF! and WONDERFUL!) and I don't think that's him in the ad.

It actually is him. The second picture you get a very small glimpse of his face. And there is also a picture that he's using that I remember from when he was based in Boston.

It actually is him. The second picture you get a very small glimpse of his face. And there is also a picture that he's using that I remember from when he was based in Boston.

Well, you can't argue with someone who's actually met Andrew Irons. But I can tell you all that I have been in contact with Andrew over the past couple of months about meeting in Boston, and he has never indicated that he is no longer there.

Hmmmm.

That is Andrew Irons but I think he disappeared for a bit and created a new profile. He is definitely a complete hunk. Very interactive and passionate. He has placed an ad in Vancouver but he is only traveling there, it is not a permanent stay.

It certainly is Andrew. He does travel a lot personally and professionally. I had scheduled a time with him last summer but had to delay for a major medival issue. I called days early to alert him and then never heard back from him. Would still love to meet him!!!!

Boston Bill

• 3 weeks later...
IF that's the case I wonder why a Name Change? Usually not a good sign unless there's a Stalker involved...:confused:

I had the opportunity to ask him this (in person) yesterday. As many of his past clients do konw, he is doing graduate work currently and is usually too busy to really see many people throughout the fall and winter semesters. He told me that there is a monthly fee for advertising on m4rn; if you do not advertise, there still is a fee (albeit less) to maintain your account. So he just finds it easier/cheaper to close his account, but once he closes an account, the site does not allow that user name to be used again (or at least for a certain period of time to pass). He told me that he will probably just make up his own website direct those fees he's now currently paying into the cost of operating a site. I did get the impression from him that he seems to have enough repeat clients in places like Boston and New York that he may no longer have to advertise in those markets.

As I mentioned, I did get to see him yesterday (for my second time) and he was just as great as the first time I saw him last summer. A great guy and a class act! Oh and those pictures are recent/accurate!

Archived