THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sean Knight in Cincy?

pjp1492
This topic is 4515 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just noticed this... and if there ever is a great guy it is Sean... definitely one of the really good ones out there. I can only describe him as the type of individual that if we had met at a different time, place, and under different circumstance would have made a great friend. I do think of him periodically and certainly echo pjp in sincerely hoping that is is okay and feeling well. I periodically check out his website and the fact that it is still there gives me some sort of comfort regarding his well being.

I have inquired about him several times but i have not gotten a definitive response. He was undergoing some changes in his life when I last saw him, which is about a year ago now. I hope he is doing well and perhaps has found another line of work. I know he will keep his Apollo like body toned and fit so many of us here would gladly welcome him with open arms should he decide to return.

Just noticed this... and if there ever is a great guy it is Sean... definitely one of the really good ones out there. I can only describe him as the type of individual that if we had met at a different time, place, and under different circumstance would have made a great friend. I do think of him periodically and certainly echo pjp in sincerely hoping that is is okay and feeling well. I periodically check out his website and the fact that it is still there gives me some sort of comfort regarding his well being.

Ditto! The Best to a Great Guy!

Shoot, he sounds like an awesome guy. Bummed that I might have missed him for good.

Perhaps you could send him a note via the contact page on his web site. Then you would know for sure whether he was till working.

Perhaps you could send him a note via the contact page on his web site. Then you would know for sure whether he was till working.

I actually did and didn't receive a response, which is what prompted me to post here. The fact that his website is still up makes me think that perhaps he's not done for good. But if he is, all the best to him.

Guest verymarried

Hope I did not repeat this post, but about Cincy - anyone have any recommendations for guys there?

Archived