THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Taboo Is Back

Jake
This topic is 4501 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jake

I am not anti twink.

Infact both Campus and Stock have a few however they dont look like unfed children.

Yes they do have some muscles and dont act like little girls.

Maybe my idea of a twink isnt correct. Do all twinks sound like girls? Do all twinks look like they havent been fed in weeks?

I can understand if my opinion of a twink is a little off but why cant they fix the washrooms and private rooms in the back?

Is it to much to ask for the suited manager to be sure the washroom has soap and papertowels or maybe even clean the washrooms once a week?

At Campus today I met ZOA a former Taboo dancer who said he quit Taboo last week because the place was nasty and the manager couldnt keep his hands off him.

My comments were not directed toward your opinion/post Jake.

Firecat and his nasty go round forced me to post.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you can have a nasty go around with me. Cooper and Taz ran back to where they belong and you should do the same . Stay in threads about Stock which is what you love and know something about.

First I saw nothing about what you said about the bathrooms. Pristine it was not but it was not smelly and filthy. Certainly no different then Campus .

Second I agree they have one DJ that is an idiot with the lights and he should be changed.

I can't comment on the actual dancers that you saw but your choice of words leaves no doubt you are prejudiced against young gay boys who actually enjoy their work environment.

Repeating something that some dancer told you is completely outrageous and renders anything else you say meaningless. Believe me I can find plenty of boys to say bad things about Stock and Campus.. Listening to it is one thing but repeating it as though it is fact in a public forum makes you someone that should not even be allowed to post if the Moderators did their job.

Go back to where you belong posting about Stock and Campus and keep your Biased upinions to yourself!

Let’s stop bickering about Taboo. We need to decide if it is better by Rock, Paper and scissors! I personally have had fun at Taboo even when it was considered on its downturn. Why you ask? I enjoy all kinds of men, especially those that are gay. I have always believed that Taboo did hire more gay dancers. Many are very cute and remind me what I was like when I was 18. I’m not going to these clubs to find a Boyfriend. I’m going to fantasies about a certain time of my life. Taboo reminds me of my early life, Campus reminds me of my college life and stock club is like going back to when I played sports or at the gym. Just my opinion, But I have had fun in all!

Archived