THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A Hot Guy For You @ an hourly rate of $850.00

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Jonathan" has been discussed in the Forum, but, has anyone sampled him? His hourly rate is $850; 2 hrs @ $1500, and, 4 hrs @ $2800. Am I missing the "experience" of lifetime with this "hot guy"? I refer you to his advertisement, http:hourboy.com/myjonjon

dear robber, for $850 hr, he's not Hot, he's CREMATED ! :D

Well I guess if you are looking for muscle in Vegas, and noone else is available you might wanna take the plunge.

For my dollar and taste in muscle, ill go for Zeb Atlass or Skye Woods for less than half Jons price. (I love a bargain)....

I see nothing extranordinary in him to warrant the price FOR ME...

$300 an hour to me is the same as $850 an hour so it's all the same and no rate suprises me any more. Good for them if they can get it, but it won't be from me.

Well, people will pay more for the hot-straight-muscle guy. Now $850 is like damn. That's just the appetizer/start on his menu btw. I agree though. If he can get it good for him.

Archived