THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Derek Atlas

Irish69
This topic is 4516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Incredibly sexy guy. His looks are so different constantly and every one is better than the one before. In his videos, he is an amazingly versatile guy. He's a KEEPER!!!!!

Boston Bill

PS. Rik, I don't even get a chance to respond about one hot thread and the next is already up. Seriously. Thank you so much!!!

Incredibly sexy guy. His looks are so different constantly and every one is better than the one before. In his videos, he is an amazingly versatile guy. He's a KEEPER!!!!!

Boston Bill

PS. Rik, I don't even get a chance to respond about one hot thread and the next is already up. Seriously. Thank you so much!!!

I wanted to make sure everyone had plenty of viewing material ;-)

Irish69

"Rik"

Rik,

Thanks, this is a great collection... and so much fun to see so many different "sides" of him.. :) He is really a "hunk" and seeing him with another guy was also a lot of fun. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into these collections... much appreciated !

DD

Archived