THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Emilio de Luca, Spectacular Muscle Bottom NYC: Too Good to Be True?

William
This topic is 4528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

Has anyone noticed the NYC rentboy ad for Emilio de Luca? His body is to die for, and I have seen the private pictures which reveal a man who is (assertedly) even more gorgeous than the body pix would suggest. So the obvious question is this: Too good to be true? I have spoken to him, and he provides intelligent and helpful answers to legitimate questions.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=305606&scid=72737209&sp=1&pos=0&locid=403&iid=155000

Guest Magnus

Good eye William! He fell into my sights as well. Let us know if you take one for the team, though I suspect you'll "give" one for the team ;)

Contacted him on Saturday, he had a birthday to go to Saturday night so we planned on Sunday. Didn't hear back from him, tried him on Monday, he unfortionately got pink eye at the party so is out of commission for a few days. It was nice he didn't wanna spread something contagious.

The photos in the ad are certainly hunky, and so are his statistics. I haven't seen the private photos. However, for $300, I'd certainly want a recommendation from this chat room. You're right to ask if this is "too good to be true?" Every day, in The Spa, The Lounge, and The Deli, we read about scams. I hope this isn't one, but if $300 means as much to you as it does to me, then I wouldn't just "take one for the team."

Archived