THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Butt Crack Pack #3

Irish69
This topic is 4517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw this and had to take a peek, even though it is past my bedtime. How do you not look at something entitled "Butt Crack Pack" ;) I love it. while all were very good, I think that Mike Matters will really make me dream tonight. We all owe you 'Big Time' Irish69...

I saw this and had to take a peek, even though it is past my bedtime. How do you not look at something entitled "Butt Crack Pack" ;) I love it. while all were very good, I think that Mike Matters will really make me dream tonight. We all owe you 'Big Time' Irish69...

Thank-you for always complimenting my posts :-)

Irish69

"Rik"

These are so much more than just Butt Cracks. They are Well-Sculpted Butt Cleavage.

Love the "butt CLEAVAGE" Butt cracks reminds me of the old joke about the plumber's crack.

Seriously though, I truly loved this group. I think one of the sexiest things in the world on a man is jeans that are partially down--back or front. and then watch the progression downward to thighs, knees, ankles, and off.

Boston Bill

Archived