THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Damon Danilo First Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4532 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This Major Hunk who has been doing a very a successful WEBCAM for a while now apparently has gone back into the "Face to Face" Working It Muscle Worship Biz which he tried once before but found it difficult to get into. Great to see he is giving it another try! He's one of the much talked about Bods on Muscle Service. Even his "Straight with a Girl" Videos do it for me? ;)

P.S. I'm not seeing the $400 an hour for "Santana" at all! But that's just me I guess...

as BG said, he tried it before and even posted about it, some here may remember....Damon said the client was a great guy and completely understood the concerns, but that it just wasn't for him (Damon) at the time.....I'm sure Damon has some great advisers and friends to consult with about this entire scene and he has evidently gotten comfortable with it again....he obviously is not "full service", but I'd meet with him just to check him out...from all I've gleaned, he is one of the good guys and anybody who works with Vin Marco, as Damon has, is probably also a good guy....

Tried to make an appointment with him a couple years back. All would commit to was muscle flexing naked, with no or minimal touching. He is strictly straight and at the time I would have casified him as homophobic . I think there are plenty of other guys out there as equally as handsome and endowed that would provide a better service.

Well Muscle Worship is just that! The only time you will ever know if "that's all there is" would be after the fact. There's a definite Market for "that's all it will be"!

This Big Guy definitely has the qualifications. Time Will Tell IF he really is suited for the "Face to Face" Work....

Archived