THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Marc Dylan Edged

Irish69
This topic is 4517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Marc has quickly become one of my favorites with his great smile, wonderful body, and true sexual ability as a bottom or top

Favorite poses

# 38 Kneeling

# 39 Spread on his back

# 44 Upright with a great hardon

Thanks Rik

Boston Bill

what I find interesting & odd about these pics is that although they accurately depict Marc's spectacular physique, they somehow make his endowment look less splendid than it appear "in the flesh" so to speak.

I recently had the incredible pleasure and good fortune to spend an evening with this gentleman (and he is a gentleman, in addition to being a stud) in the company of Benjamin Atwood and another hunk who chooses to remain nameless. All I can say is that it was one of the most erotically enjoyable evenings of my life.

I would write a full (lurid?)review ... but am disinclined to provide my phone number, which appears to be a prerequisite (for completely understandable reasons). PM me if interested.

None of those tie-up photos do anything for me. I need a guy to touch me back, otherwise, it's not a turn-on.

I'm not knocking those who get turned on by guys who are tied up, but I'm on the same side as RockHard. For me, sexual pleasure is about intimacy, so I can't identify with getting pleasure about seeing someone tied up. But to each his own.

I'm not knocking those who get turned on by guys who are tied up, but I'm on the same side as RockHard. For me, sexual pleasure is about intimacy, so I can't identify with getting pleasure about seeing someone tied up. But to each his own.

I Agree 100%. I posted the tied up pics for those who are into that stuff. Here's my complete collection of Marc Dylan, Over 50+ pics & adding more all the time :-)

http://riktigger.tumblr.com/tagged/Marc-Dylan

Irish69

"Rik"

Archived