THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Not the Bergman you know.

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4526 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It IS included! Haven't you seen the Director's Cut of "The Seventh Seal?" Available wherever fine DVDs are sold.

(And yes, it is hot!)

I believe the director is uncut.....lol. but I don;t know first hand....Liv Ulman hinted as much.

DAMN, I'll like to see "it" spanked with open hand and a hot tongue and mouth devouring "it" to soothe the pain!

Open hand spanking is so hot especially when it's done by a pro like a gentleman from the Northwest because there are so many different levels of application and positions. I would love to make a group scenario with the guy being spanked and my working guy.

Not the guy in the cape.

Boston Bill

Open hand spanking is so hot especially when it's done by a pro like a gentleman from the Northwest because there are so many different levels of application and positions. I would love to make a group scenario with the guy being spanked and my working guy.

Not the guy in the cape.

Boston Bill

That man from the Northwest part of our country definitely knows how to apply his open hand to a yearning ass! I can attest to that! Thanks T!

Archived