THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Just Overwhelming

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4519 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree that is one hot guy, and I love the tats. I realize there are a lot of guys out there who dislike tats ... but there are a lot of guys out there who like them. And with more and more people getting tattoos, I guess there's an increasing number of people who enjoy them!

On a side note, a lady who attends church with a friend of mine asked him where he got his tattoo ... and he took her to his artist to get her first tattoo for her 80th birthday.

I love the side note, Greathands...biggest problem for tats comes later in life when our bodies are not as tight and buff... then the tats sag and get distorted.. not nearly as attractive then. Not very easy to be removed at that point in time either.... but I appreciate that a lot of guys like them and a lot of guys and gals are getting them.

There is one group in society who are benefiting big time from this tats craze. The growing breed of cosmetic surgeons with their lasers. When these guys and girls grow up the surgeon is one (mightly expensive) person to turn to. As they say in the classics every cloud has a silver lining.

There is one group in society who are benefiting big time from this tats craze. The growing breed of cosmetic surgeons with their lasers. When these guys and girls grow up the surgeon is one (mightly expensive) person to turn to. As they say in the classics every cloud has a silver lining.

I believe that the Majority of People with Tats even if later on in life having regrets about getting them just live with them!

The "Cost and Procedure" is not worth the trouble at all... I myself having 2 have no regrets!

Archived