THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

beijing bois not so much luck - great find for a world traveler though:)

Guest huntersmith
This topic is 4538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest huntersmith

well, i didn't find local bois so well, but i did find victor who was visiting and who is from sao paulo and lives in barcelonna (sp?)...WOW...all I can say is WOW! very nice, very sweet, very pretty, very hot, very hard, very perfect. versatile and fanastic. a little on the high side for what i normally pay but i would say well worth it. His traveling companion, dario owen equally hot. i would have enjoyed both but alas my economy budget could not swing it.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=309315&scid=72414448&sp=1&pos=0&locid=561&iid=157326 - Dario

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=309315&scid=72414448&sp=1&pos=0&locid=561&iid=157326 - Victor

well, i didn't find local bois so well, but i did find victor who was visiting and who is from sao paulo and lives in barcelonna (sp?)...WOW...all I can say is WOW! very nice, very sweet, very pretty, very hot, very hard, very perfect. versatile and fanastic. a little on the high side for what i normally pay but i would say well worth it. His traveling companion, dario owen equally hot. i would have enjoyed both but alas my economy budget could not swing it.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=309315&scid=72414448&sp=1&pos=0&locid=561&iid=157326 - Dario

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=309315&scid=72414448&sp=1&pos=0&locid=561&iid=157326 - Victor

So I'm guessing anyone who is looking for more of an "in depth" Review than was written in this thread has plans on visiting Barcelona? Since the Hunk was just Traveling himself?

It could turn out to be what happened in CHINA stays in China.

So I'm guessing anyone who is looking for more of an "in depth" Review than was written in this thread has plans on visiting Barcelona? Since the Hunk was just Traveling himself?

It could turn out to be what happened in CHINA stays in China.

He might travel to the US in the future - or other cities in Europe, etc. Definitely worth writing a review. The scope of the reviews (which have a much wider readership than the Forums) should be global. :) Anything written here reaches a much smaller audience.

Guest huntersmith

he does in fact travel to the states...though mostly the coasts. LA, SF, NYC, DC, Philly. I myself am from the great state of Tx. He told me he had never been because he had heard it was not a good place for gay men to be. I told him Dallas actually had a great scene as does Houston and Austin...and other parts too, but in my humble opinion, Dallas is the most gay of the big Tx cities. I told him he would unquestionably have business in Dallas. Anyone who has the chance would be crazy to pass him or Dario up...HOT HOT HOT...

As far the "other" bois on the sites. Most are agency reps and the pics are often not real. some of the sites are, but I have no idea of knowing which ones are real and which ones are fake. I hate to make the gamble given the money involved and given I am in a foreign place and don't want "trouble" if ya know what i mean. i really wanted to play local and I did find a great local resource, which is where I got most of my info. however, he told me to go to local sauna and when I say local, i mean local. no english spoken none understood. only one language really spoken there and we all know what that language is;) he gave me some tour of the gay areas and we went to the main gay club in beijing too. there are pick up spots, moneyboys, etc. you just need time to break into the area - especially if you are an "outsider" the china bois have to be very careful - esp here in beijing still and in general apparently their culture for the non moneyboy types is not so much of hookups. they have to know you a bit and you have to woo them a bit;) i have been "wooing" and believe I am very close to "doing" my new found friend...could be fun;) more to cum...oops i mean come;)

Archived