THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

today's review on jonny

ross06
This topic is 4529 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I, too, enjoyed this review Ross. I've never before heard of Jonny, but OMG. He's delicious-looking. And that photo is soooo hot. When I'm in New York this summer, I'm definitely sampling whatever he's offering under that towel.

Jonny is quite a tasty looking guy, and sounds great too. I'd definitely consider seeing him the next time I was in NYC.

I will say that PlanetJockBoy is in serious need of hiring a web designer. Their site was almost painful to look at.

He looks like he's ALL man! Jonny absolutely needs to lose that towel covering up his best assets too. This review makes me want to find a reason to get up to NYC asap.

Joe, you got that right!

Jonny is all man, very masculine, extremely handsome. His assets are very impressive, in my opinion. (I was the author of the review, which gives you guys a big thumbs up that Jonny is the real deal; I also try to give you some idea of his comparative strengths and so forth. As I said in my review, his photos on the website are a few years old; Jonny is just as handsome today, and in my view more masculine looking, very Italian. If you like scruff on a masculine jaw, tell him not to shave the day you see him. But also note that Jonny is no longer skinny as he appears in the website photos; he has the build of a swimmer who has retired from the sport.)

He looks like he's ALL man! Jonny absolutely needs to lose that towel covering up his best assets too. This review makes me want to find a reason to get up to NYC asap.

When I saw Jonny's photo and coveted title, I viewed and viewed and said, "Yea, he's gorgeous; he's "hot!" Today, 5.12.12 I looked at his photo again and reread the review. I liked the former more so than

the latter, but I am not discounting it, for Jonny's photo does it for me. He definitely does look "ravishingly delicious!!!"

Joe, you got that right!

Jonny is all man, very masculine, extremely handsome. His assets are very impressive, in my opinion. (I was the author of the review, which gives you guys a big thumbs up that Jonny is the real deal; I also try to give you some idea of his comparative strengths and so forth. As I said in my review, his photos on the website are a few years old; Jonny is just as handsome today, and in my view more masculine looking, very Italian. If you like scruff on a masculine jaw, tell him not to shave the day you see him. But also note that Jonny is no longer skinny as he appears in the website photos; he has the build of a swimmer who has retired from the sport.)

This is probably a stupid question, but if his photos are a few years old, why doesn't he just update them?

This is probably a stupid question, but if his photos are a few years old, why doesn't he just update them?

Now this is a very good question? Unfortunately not enough of these "Working Guys" can be bothered to use RECENT Pix's!

I don't know if it's Vanity that they like to project a past Younger Image because they don't like their present Older Image even if it's only a couple of year's?

I'm guessing just plain Lazy has something to do with it ALOT of the time also!

Guest Connoisseur

Jockboys might need more than a web designer. Unless the manager of that site has never met Jonny in person before, he/she knows the pictures are outdated and apparently doesn't care about his reputation or clients enough to insist on current pictures. I have been surprised by the number of guys who don't realize that they have actually gotten more handsome/hotter as they put on a couple more years so in addition to avoiding a rejection when they meet a client, they might be doing themselves a favor (possibly being more popular with clients) if they exercised more truth in advertising. I hope Jonny dumps Jockboys, posts independently and uses recent photos!

I'm heading to NYC this week and have tried to arrange some time with Jonny, but communicating with him by email doesn't seem to be going well. There are days between responses and the responses seem like we are starting back at "hello." I'm afraid this doesn't forecast a very satisfactory experience, so I'm moving on to the next person on my list. Too bad.

Archived