THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jason-London 411 anyone??

Italiano
This topic is 3912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

Met him once in NY. Nice guy, courteous, easy on the eyes. Those are indeed his pictures. Looks great in tighty white undies or naked. In spite of the muscular appearance I found him a bit feminine in his mannerisms. Set up in NY is in his friend's stylish apartment in Chelsea. Different pricing options ranging from stricly therapeutic to nude/sensual. The massage was fine, I would even say thorough. The conclusion was lacking in substance. In his own words, he will 'assist', but you got to do the work. In pratical terms: you can fondle him while you jerk yourself off, but only if you pay for the nude/sensual option on the menu. If that is satisfying to you - and some guys are happy with just muscle worship - I would say go for it. If you want more, don't.

• 1 year later...

You can believe the pictures in this ad, those are indeed his. Although he's a bit short for my taste, his body is indeed easy on the eyes. Here in NYC though, that alone is not enough of a competitive edge, there are quite a few 'magnificent' guys. We are spoiled that way. The massage was OK, but not exceptional. I paid for his nude/erotic massage option. As I said above, he will let you fondle his crotch but you will need to jerk off yourself. If you are into that, he is indeed a very good choice.

Archived