THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Heavenly Boy: Update

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4542 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

By the East Coast Boy's representation to me, the "Heavenly Boy" is available on a "limited engagement" basis, that is, his time among us is limited by his visa; he accepts clients for "weekend bookings" only, that is Friday 8PM to Monday 8AM, and, his fee is $3000. Outside of the Miami metropolitan area, he requires compensation for "travel expenses". He is a multi-tasker, that is, he tops and bottoms on demand. He is described as "affectionate" in his attentions, and, he is a "good kisser".

By the East Coast Boy's representation to me, the "Heavenly Boy" is available on a "limited engagement" basis, that is, his time among us is limited by his visa; he accepts clients for "weekend bookings" only, that is Friday 8PM to Monday 8AM, and, his fee is $3000. Outside of the Miami metropolitan area, he requires compensation for "travel expenses". He is a multi-tasker, that is, he tops and bottoms on demand. He is described as "affectionate" in his attentions, and, he is a "good kisser".

Well robber that is a lot more information than the last time, BUT still no way of contacting him. It would appear by your post that someone has knowledge of the boy. If they have rates, hours available, information on "multi-tasking, his "affectionate" manner behind closed doors, and what he requires for travel expenses, surely someone has a number where this young man can be reached.

Without that, I am not sure the point of giving us all this information.

I would hate to be engaging him when the authorities come to enforce his deportation.... and if you dont DEMAND he Top or Bottom, what does he do for the $3000. ?

My advisement on the boy has been by the now retired "East Coast Boy" via his "private" email address; and, being that he has a "new life" with a domestic partner, I surmise he would not want his contact information published on the world-wideweb. I assume he has undertaken to "sponsor" the boy by reason of having a familial connection to him; life in Panama without "wherewithall" can be a daunting thing, and, of course, the East Coast boy came by his own fame and fortune in "the states". I will request a "business" email address for The Heavenly Boy which, hopefully, serve to satistfy all.

Hmmmm. . .yes, such a situation could prove the proverbial "sticky wicket" in hand. Apart from him being too young for my preference in a rentboy, his fee is substantial, and, consequently, I won't be asking him for "clarification and amplification" of his services. . .

Archived