THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BostonPhil Reviewed Today

jgoo
This topic is 4542 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very happy to see the first Daddy's review of our forum member BostonPhil. Congrats BP. First you lose your posting virginity by starting your first thread and now you lose it for your first Daddy's review :) In both your posts and from your review, you come across as a great young man and hopefully we will have the chance to meet. Again, congrats.

I also ran across the review as well. I would have expected such a F & D (fine and dandy) review. For those who have come to know you via the site, good for you!!! I just want to know why the font you use here, seems to be looking down into your groin??? Now that the glowing reviews have started to pour in, you can relax and be assured that "all is good on the western front." Take care, and happy for you. Rand

Thank you all very much. I was getting in at 3AM opened up my laptop and saw it, made me blush.

JJ, I am at about 350-400 at the last count. Every couple of months I decide I need to get rid of some and I purge a little. It is never easy to decide.

Once again, thanks boys and I hope you all are having great day. It is a dreary overcast day here in Boston.

Thank you all very much. I was getting in at 3AM opened up my laptop and saw it, made me blush.

JJ, I am at about 350-400 at the last count. Every couple of months I decide I need to get rid of some and I purge a little. It is never easy to decide.

Once again, thanks boys and I hope you all are having great day. It is a dreary overcast day here in Boston.

Well you have 400 pairs of sexy undies. Play dressup. Thats always Fun and cheers me up.... :o

Archived