THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Take that!

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4532 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A slice of HEAVEN!!! I'LL TAKE IT!

Yes Sir... Yes Sir... YES SIR... OH YES SIR... DID I SAY YES SIR!!!

OH MY FREAKING GOD YES SIR!

Love that nipple action combined with all the rest... Gotta take a cold shower after viewing this one... Thanks Rich!

I'd love to be part of this scene with a certain Midwestern Guy.
Is a certain guy from Chicago considered a Midwestern Guy???

Love that nip play. Anytime, anywhere.
Add some tooth action in addition to the tongue = HEAVEN! A pair of nipple clamps "wouldn't hurt" either... ;);)

Actually they did hurt. LOL LOL I always thought that they would feel amazing, but my nips are just way to sensitive. Wish I could.
BVB.. You have to do much more than simply try... and having sensitive nips to begin with only heightens the pleasures waiting for you at the end of the tunnel...

To quote a wise old character......Do or do not... there is no try
Now Rich is a “wise old character” as well… and at least as wise as he is old…

Plus, with a moniker such as “Doit” what would you expect!

Rich is really the man… He puts his heart and soul into all that he does… and failure is not an option… That’s what makes him so special!

Furthermore, if you were to put him in a position such as the victim pictured above, simply or merely “trying” to put up with the pleasures inflicted would most definitely not be an option for him… One never hears him utter the words “I am trying, Sir…”

Yep, if the boy starts something he is gonna get it done!

I know I am kind of trying to take things in a somewhat different direction here... but somehow I feel that with a bit more effort I might just be able to get both of you guys on the same and somewhat better wavelenght... I feel it is my obligation to get you guys not only to "just do it" ... but to do it properly... with passion... and intensity!

I feel it is my obligation to get you guys not only to "just do it" ... but to do it properly... with passion... and intensity!

Interesting take on this WG....I agree that I probably need a very patient teacher. I have tried three times. The first time it kind of caught me off guard and it was really painful. The second time the guy I was with had some "Softer ones"...it was a little better, but the pain was intense enough that I stopped enjoying moment. The third time I tried, it hurt also, although a little less because he was able to adjust them a little, but he told me that you can get some that really adjust a lot, So you can start off very mild and each time slowly increase the intensity.

To me there is nothing hotter than nip clamps!!! One of these days!!!

you can get some that really adjust a lot, So you can start off very mild and each time slowly increase the intensity.

To me there is nothing hotter than nip clamps!!! One of these days!!!

Exactly... you start with the mild adjustable ones... place them on so they almost will fall off... and gradually adjust the pressure... over days... weeks... months... Whatever it takes... and gradually your nips with toughen up. I recall watching an old VHS video where the clamps were placed on a guy and then played with... I was determined to be able to endure the exact same "pleasure"... So I would put on my clamps and wear them so as to replicate what was occurring in the video... Over time I didn't want to take the little buggers off. I did the same thing with a clothespin video... If the guy could endure x number of clothespins for x number of minutes so could I... Failure was not an option...

I think you get the idea... and you can work at your own pace... and in private. ;)

Nipple clamps always hurt the most when they are removed. The trick is to turn that into an advantage.

If your nips are really hotwired and you are totally into “pain as pleasure” the technique is to time their removal exactly at the moment of the final dénouement.

The combination definitely gives the ultimate synergistic effect and can provide quite the rush… a blast and explosion of cosmic proportions!

Even when partaking in a simple massage I always bring my clamps. It definitely makes the happy ending just a wee bit happier! ;)

I'd love to be part of this scene with a certain Midwestern Guy.

Boston Bill

Mmmm, I'm ready and have all the hardware including the pulley at the top of the frame which can be a nice place to connect the nipple clamps.

Of course it will beconnected to the pulley at the bottom and then to the balls so that one gets to choos their poison.

Now all of a sudden a simple tied to a bed frame and flogged scene becomes excruciatingly delightful predicament bondage.

Archived