THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A Heaenly Boy

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fresh to market: Brazilian boy, 5'4" inches in height possessed of a handsome countenace and a superlative, sculpted body of perfect proportion complimented by coloring of burnt siena laid over gold and gently rubbed with rouge, the "protege", if you will, of the celebrated "East Coast Boy".

Fresh to market: Brazilian boy, 5'4" inches in height possessed of a handsome countenace and a superlative, sculpted body of perfect proportion complimented by coloring of burnt siena laid over gold and gently rubbed with rouge, the "protege", if you will, of the celebrated "East Coast Boy".

Sorry, but that phrase 'fresh to market' always brings to mind a slave bazaar.

He was recommended to me by the former East Coast Boy with whom he has a familial association. He is "new" to the business, and, being that he is in the process of "setting up" to do business, presently he does not have a working "link": "Heavenly Boy" is all that I have for him at the moment. By the recommendation, he is 22, and, a former gymnast. I will advise as to contact information as it is furnished to me.

Archived