THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Relocated to la

Justpaul22
This topic is 4541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that I have moved to LA to further persue my career in energy management. I haven't signed up for rentboy yet because that sight is not the popular one in my area. Let me know if you would like to show me around my new home!

Guest Connoisseur

This is sort of surprising. Why would a gay man leave the warm and friendly (to gay men at least) state of North Carolina and move to California? Very best of luck to you Paul and I hope you enjoy the culture, arts and warmth of LA.

This is sort of surprising. Why would a gay man leave the warm and friendly (to gay men at least) state of North Carolina and move to California? Very best of luck to you Paul and I hope you enjoy the culture, arts and warmth of LA.

He said he moving there for career reasons.

As for the social climate for gays here...there is a lot I would like to change, but not ALL of NC is homogeneous (or homophobic) - nor is all of CA .

Should we just establish 3 or 4 cities where we all migrate to? (I think they're called ghettoes).

Should we just establish 3 or 4 cities where we all migrate to? (I think they're called ghettoes).

We already have:

- San Francisco

- Chicago

- Los Angeles

- New York City

In fairness, there are other gay-friendly cities.

Guest Connoisseur
He said he moving there for career reasons.

As for the social climate for gays here...there is a lot I would like to change, but not ALL of NC is homogeneous (or homophobic) - nor is all of CA .

I read and understood just fine that he was moving for career reasons. I don't need a translation. I live in the South. While there are good people in every state, I continue to be disappointed by the mindset of what is unfortunately millions of people who go out of their way to do truly mean spirited things like todays vote in NC. I would chip in what I can to provide them one way tickets to North Korea, Syria or Iran where similar thoughts as theirs prevail.

We already have:

- San Francisco

- Chicago

- Los Angeles

- New York City

In fairness, there are other gay-friendly cities.

I'd add Boston, but there's a certain under-25, college-bound mindset to the ghetto.

And it is a fleeting population. I arrived in '69 for college and Ive sort-of pretty much stayed.

It is THE city I know (except for Dorchester / JP / and the Financial district).

That and Chicago as a distant second (It's where I grew up).

This comment is officially marked RANDOM.

I read and understood just fine that he was moving for career reasons. I don't need a translation. I live in the South. While there are good people in every state, I continue to be disappointed by the mindset of what is unfortunately millions of people who go out of their way to do truly mean spirited things like todays vote in NC. I would chip in what I can to provide them one way tickets to North Korea, Syria or Iran where similar thoughts as theirs prevail.

Sadly, it looks as though NC HAS joined the majority of states. But this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Amen brotha! Can you believe it! And the sad part is I think it is actually gonna pass! For those of you that are for it, I respect your opinion just as you should mine but please make sure you read the whole story of what they are trying to do wit the act This will be affecting our nations kids1

Whaaa? Your Sunny Personality Illuminates the Solar Panels in Your Bedroom? Now THAT's energy management.

LOL.

NOW, I realize there is more than one form of energy management. :)

Best regards,

KMEM

Archived