THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MassageM4M Philadelphia

good ol boy
This topic is 4531 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greetings,

Been busy, but I will ask... On the Philadelphia page for MasageM4M does anyone else find that there are a lot people who advertise but are not really in the city of Philadelphia. I am thinking that they are not in the business at all.

http://www.massagem4m.com/pa/philadelphia/

I have called Michael, James, Javier, Nathan, and Rex for starters, and no one answers a phone call. No one returns a voice mail. I have called back three of for days later and left a message, yes I left a message!!!!! and no one called me back. Keep in mind I would actually like a massage in the city of Philadelphia and not in Wilmington, DE, not in New Hope, PA and not in King of Prussia.

Go ahead, pick up the phone and try to call someone and let me know how that works. Thanks

Good ol boy

most of those guys you listed are ads owned by massage m4m to sell photo and video reviews. they are just models they don't offer massage and won't return your calls

Josephga is absolutely right...most these guys are professional models who sell only their pics and then never respond. Be very careful.......

Try RJmotivated.com. He is very good and very accommodating. His rate is high but you get your money's worth.

There is a guy called Jay that is in the city. I have never used him but he had tons of reviews. He travels to you. Devon Hunter comes to Philly often and gives a nice massage plus extras. Check his website out devonhunter.com

Good luck.

If I think of more I'll post again.

M4M in Philadephia

Greetings,

Been busy, but I will ask... On the Philadelphia page for MasageM4M does anyone else find that there are a lot people who advertise but are not really in the city of Philadelphia. I am thinking that they are not in the business at all.

http://www.massagem4m.com/pa/philadelphia/

I have called Michael, James, Javier, Nathan, and Rex for starters, and no one answers a phone call. No one returns a voice mail. I have called back three of for days later and left a message, yes I left a message!!!!! and no one called me back. Keep in mind I would actually like a massage in the city of Philadelphia and not in Wilmington, DE, not in New Hope, PA and not in King of Prussia.

Go ahead, pick up the phone and try to call someone and let me know how that works. Thanks

Good ol boy

I realize that you aren't interested in King of Prussia, which you specifically mentioned, and I assume you've seen the ad by RJ in that town. Let me assure you, RJ has been my FAVORITE masseur for 5-6 years, and I always schedule a massage when he's in New York. I realize that travel may be difficult for you, but I just thought I'd mention RJ.

I have seen RJ when he had the penthouse on Locust Street, before he moved to CA ( i think ) and then he went to ??? and now he is back. Agreed, a massage with RJ is an experience. I just do not want to fight the expressway back into Philadelphia after a massage. It defeats the purpose.

Every time I have used RJ he has secured a hotel. So you could just tell him the area you want the massage to occur and he will get the room. I can't host so I ask him to get the room. Never a problem. Just ask him. Good luck.

Archived