THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Colton in LA

Cal28
This topic is 4549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recently I posted a long list of muscle studs in LA, and I received some great info... thanks to all who commented. But, fickle me, I now have my sights set on someone who wasn't even on that list: Colton. His RB ad seems to come and go, which I'll admit makes me a little concerned. He has a single review here:

http://www.daddysreviews.com/search/Active/~/colton_LA

Muscle worship is my thing, so the fact that he has limitations (which particularly come through in his RB) is most likely not a problem. I would particularly appreciate feedback from those lucky souls who were able to divine membership into the Muscle Service Forum. My application has been collecting dust on the desk of the forum administrator.

Thanks,

Cal

Travis, thanks for the tip. I'm looking back at my posts and see that you also provided me with info on Atlas a few months ago, and now I'm a big fan of his. You're a great conduit to the mysterious world of Muscle Service! I'll report back on Colton.

A friend of mine has seen Colton several times and thinks he's great. Believe the overall opinion, over on Muscle Service, is that he is definitely worth seeing.

Archived