THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

hot guys in DC

unsure
This topic is 4549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've looked around for awhile and haven't found a guy who has been vetted on here and is real who meets my tastes, not even traveling ads. I like young Caucasian guys in their 20s with six pack abs, smooth chest, clean-cut (no facial hair), no tatoos or piercings, and are good with inexperienced clients. My ideal is a guy who looks like they could be an A&F model. I thought I'd make a post and see if anyone had any suggestions for a guy in the DC area who might fit the bill that I may have overlooked? Thanks!

That could be a tough one in DC. Don't know about the six pack abs, but the only one that sounds even close to that in DC I know of in DC is Nick. Never met him, but he has a very good rep.

Other than that, I can't think of anyone who is even remotely close to your specifications.

I've looked around for awhile and haven't found a guy who has been vetted on here and is real who meets my tastes, not even traveling ads. I like young Caucasian guys in their 20s with six pack abs, smooth chest, clean-cut (no facial hair), no tatoos or piercings, and are good with inexperienced clients. My ideal is a guy who looks like they could be an A&F model. I thought I'd make a post and see if anyone had any suggestions for a guy in the DC area who might fit the bill that I may have overlooked? Thanks!

Try Benjamin Atwood -- He travels there very frequently

sounds to me like a good business opportunity for one of the new generation. It has always amazed me how they all congregate in 3, 4 or 5 places and dont migrate to a place like DC which is full of clients but short on that type of provider. It seems that guys that age are more motivated by a vibrant nightlife, great clubs and being surrounded by boys who look just like themselves than by actually making money. We all have our priorities and choices but from what I have heard a guy who fits the op's description could get rich in DC. I will be touring there myself later this spring and/or early summer due to the lack of this type of guy there. http://www.rentmen.con/mikeyusatop or http://www.rentboy.com/mikey9nola1

Thumbs Up for Benjamin Atwood

Try Benjamin Atwood -- He travels there very frequently

I second the mention of Benjamin Atwood. He is a beautiful very handsome guy (A&F looks) with an excellent buff body--and he kisses very well, excellent oral skills, and is a very nice guy. Also, he is smart, friendly, and so ought to be really great with inexperienced clients. He does have several tatoos, however.

He is tricky to schedule, because he mainly lives in NYC; still, he is regularly in DC, so call him and find out when. THEN, book an appointment--but reconfirm the day before, as Benjamin's plans sometimes change.

Given your criteria, I do emphasize that Benjamin seems like the best DC has to offer. For example, I believe he is vastly superior to Nick, who is probably 40 years old by now, has a slender but not muscular body, and (in my experience) is not nearly as good a kisser or oralist as Benjamin is.

Just my two cents . . . .

Thanks for the suggestions!

leigh.bess.toad: I don't find Nick attractive as he's not cut enough for me. I think few guys can pull off sexy glasses too.

ross06 and William: I looked up Benjamin Atwood's ad on rentboy and am turned off by the tattoos. I'm not sure why I don't like tattoos, but I think it's because it ruins the clean-cut look. His nail polish is also a turn off for me.

mikey9nola: I agree that this area's market seems a little lacking for the kind of guy I'm looking for. You'd think that with the economy being down, it'd be easy to find someone. I've even tried Craig's List before, but have never come up with anything good (I know, CL is rarely a good place to find someone usually). Even if I had the money to travel to anotehr city, looking around the country at the choices, I still don't see anyone that isn't a fake profile that fits my description. I think I'm probably the pickest person out there, but I just feel like if I'm going to pay that much, I should at least pick someone that I really am into.

Archived