THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 ADONIS in San Francisco

Axiom2001
This topic is 4550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For months I've been intrigued by the ad of ADONIS [san Francisco] which appears on http://www.rentboy.com.

He looks so damn sexy and sensual from his pics. He's Lebanese and French and looks so friggin' hot!!!.

A few months back I emailed him; he responded briefly; I wound up canceling our appointment due to an emergency.

Weeks later he left San Francisco or did not have up an ad; he's since returned, and my curiosity and enticement still exists.

Has anyone been with this unusually sexy looking, hirsute man? I yearn "some of that!" I want to know if I have to be the

first one here to "take the plunge?"

Axiom, Axiom!....6777 posts and a member since 1969 and you can't do this??!!!....I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I say!....very easy: go find his specific ad at rentboy, highlight the address bar URL (turns a color), "copy" it by holding the "ctrl" button and "C" button (Ctrl + C) at the same time (actually, the ctrl button just before the C a tiny bit), come back here and "paste" the address URL in your post by holding the "ctrl" and "V" (Ctrl + V) at the same time...classic copy and paste stuff..........

but thanks for not knowing how!....I had to go look him up!

Axiom, Axiom!....6777 posts and a member since 1969 and you can't do this??!!!....I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I say!....very easy: go find his specific ad at rentboy, highlight the address bar URL (turns a color), "copy" it by holding the "ctrl" button and "C" button (Ctrl + C) at the same time (actually, the ctrl button just before the C a tiny bit), come back here and "paste" the address URL in your post by holding the "ctrl" and "V" (Ctrl + V) at the same time...classic copy and paste stuff..........

but thanks for not knowing how!....I had to go look him up!

azdr0710, thanks for your guidance; I'll try but I am NOT computer savvy at all. There are certain things that I can do well and like and others technological things that I do not.

But again, I'll try next time. [i'll copy down the directions and refer to them.

In terms of my being here since 1969, that is definitely an error. I've come to this site" since 1997 or 1998, or a few years when it was "HOOBOY's" website. I started hiring then but was a nervous,

inexperienced klutz; since then I've been quite comfortable in coming to this site, reading and writing and viewing and "connecting" with the guys who venture here for varying forms of recreation by

another name! Again, thanks, man!

Hey Ax....I was joking about the 1969 thing....that date is evidently some default setting if you don't designate one, or something....I know the internet was just an idea in Al Gore's mind in 1969 before, you know, he got around to inventing it....I go back to about 2002 Hooboy days and would go jump off a cliff if this site ever disappeared....have learned a lot with it....

and let us know about Adonis in the Bay Area.....thanks

Archived