THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Avoid Luke Wojewoda in Chicago

operalover21
This topic is 4551 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This was easily the worst experience I've ever had. I think he's pulled his rentboy ad as I couldn't find it today so not sure if I should submit a formal review. He was hot, 5'1", 185 ripped lbs, very good-looking. But what a disaster. He showed up an hour late. Then wanted to take a shower and was in the bathroom for 20 minutes. I was afraid he was dead. I'm guessing he was doing drugs or something since when he came out in his speedo he seemed very disoriented. He started talking non-stop and very fast. I was actually a little scared. He was really big, very macho, and I wasn't sure what he might do to me. After he talked for an hour or so he suddenly grapped me, pulled down my pants and started sucking my cock. To be honest, I had trouble getting hard because I was terrified!

Then he got all over me and started kissing me and moaning and all that. It actually seemed like an acting job. Needless to say, it was very uncomfortable but, frankly, I didn't know what to do.

Luckily, there was an out. He said he needed a "cigarette break." Of course, he asked for money. I gave hiim $20 and he left. Luckily, it's a hotel with a card key elevator. I just locked my door and he never came back for whatever reason.

I never asked him to leave because I thought he'd harm me. I think he still is on Craigslist so wanted to give fair warning. Bad news. Avoid at all costs.

Archived