THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hasn't Anyone Seen The Lucky One?

Lucky
This topic is 4535 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hesitate to put this movie in the arts forum, but then it might be a tragedy, or even comedy. By that, I mean Zac's acting. Nicholas Sparks movies are known for their sappiness, and in a Nicholas Sparks movie you get the Thomas Kinkade scenery to go along with it. But a dear friend liked the movie, and thought that Zac looked quite sexy in it. And he did look good. He's got the soulful stare down pat. If you think this movie might interest you, see it in an off time so you won't hear all the sniffling going on!

An off-time for a movie is a time period in which the movie is shown to a virtually empty house. Usually this occurs in the daytime, when everyone is at work, or during the Super bowl, or while everyone is at church!

Off-time in your schedule may be hard to find, I don't know.

One doesn't go to a Zac Efron movie for his acting (although he was very good in Me and Orson Welles) but to see him in all his adorable, hunky beauty. Of course, you know he's my secret husband but I still like to him on the big screen flashing those newly worked out biceps!

Archived