THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Claustrophiliia

Lucky
This topic is 4544 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We are not supposed to be judgmental here about other's interests, but I have to admit that this one gives me the willies. I learned about it in connection with the death of a British spy who was found dead, zipped up inside a duffel bag and left in his empty bathtub. While murder and other sundry crimes might be possible, the leading theory seems to be that he was an adventurous fetishist who was into claustrophilia. If this interests you, well:

The theory of sexual misadventure has been bolstered by evidence that Mr. Williams [the spy], a bachelor with no known romantic involvements, went to transvestite performances and visited sites on the Internet dedicated to bondage and “claustrophilia,” a condition that involves getting sexual thrills from being shut in enclosed spaces.Investigators also discovered that he had more than $30,000 worth of women’s high-fashion clothing, including Christian Louboutin shoes and Christian Dior dresses, in carefully packed bags in his apartment. Much of the clothing was brand new, but some of the 26 pairs of shoes had been worn, and a bright orange woman’s wig was found over the back of a chair, along with a pair of newly pressed men’s underpants, in Mr. Williams’s otherwise sparsely decorated but conspicuously tidy bedroom.

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/28/world/europe/britain-riveted-in-death-of-spy-gareth-williams.html?_r=1&hp

Well, I have done a few crazy things... but the claustrophobia thing is not something that I enjoy... Actually when I feel confined... and by that I mean anything that restricts breathing I get anxious... Therefore hoods, gags, etc. don't do it for me... though I have been there and done that... I need to experience the freedom to breath normally through both my nose and mouth without any restrictions... and especially if being tied up. Being bound by ropes is not that same as being enclosed in a duffel bag, being mummified, wrapped in Clingwrap, enclosed in rubber, a hooded strait jacket, or whatever.

I know I'm no fun...

Years ago in England (naturally), I met someone who was into having sex while totally enclosed in a sewer cleaner's rubber outfit and helmet (sort of like a deep sea diver's). I was more adventurous in those days, but I just couldn't catch the vibe.

I am extremely claustrophobic, so I could never do any playtime where my body was totally enclosed or in a confined place. The strange thing is that I love a full hood (must have open eye slits and mouth

opening however

Boston Bill

While only indirectly related to claustrophobia, I did have a bad experience while blindfolded a number of years ago... so unless I am with someone that I really trust I get anxious regarding that as well... and that is a pity because not knowing what is about to happen can really enhance the experience... However, I got burned one... and badly... and take that in both the literal and figurative sense... with a stress on the literal meaning.:(

Archived