THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which of these Masseur Sites is the Best?

Tantros
This topic is 4541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

masseurfinder and massagem4m are viewed as the top 2. never heard of manworks. as an advertiser i like masseurfinder more. I have some issues with some of massage m4m business ethics

I agree with Joseph..all of these sites have questionable business ethics. I do like M4M more. If you do an upgrade to premium membership, I think it is about 5.95 a month. You can see all the reviews both good and bad. That alone has saved me mucho dollars. M4M will post all reveiws both good and bad, however Massuerfinders has said that the Massuer owns that advertising space and therefore has a right to accept or delete any review that they choose. That is why you only see good reviews on massuerfinders. I even had a massuer delete a good review of mine. He felt that it was too suggestive and detailed. I will not hire anyone off of Masseurfinders anymore unless they come HIGHLY recommended.

Manworks must be related to Rentboy. If you go to Rentboy and select "Masseur" from the "Select a Speciality" pulldown on the top left you get the same result as Manworks.

Definitely related to Rentboy. It's the exact same layout just with a different design 'skin'.

I tend too get more clients from masseurfinder than with massage m4m. both get lots of traffic but less people advertise with masseurfinder. the therapeutic section of the craiglist will produce more clients that either masseurfinder or massagem4m

I tend too get more clients from masseurfinder than with massage m4m. both get lots of traffic but less people advertise with masseurfinder. the therapeutic section of the craiglist will produce more clients that either masseurfinder or massagem4m

How do you allude to the type of massage you do without getting flagged on Craigslist therapeutic ads?

How do you allude to the type of massage you do without getting flagged on Craigslist therapeutic ads?

I create my listing on the craiglist just like any other licensed massage therapist. I don't allude on there. also the flagging options isnt available in that section. we pay for those ads and they are pre screened by a staff member there. here's what my current one says

Male masseur specializing in massage for men only. I offer in-studio Massage in a immaculate, healing space using candles, incense & a fantastic selection of customized music.

Normal session is a combination of Swedish, deep tissue, hot stones, extended leg glut work & stretching. You will find my session to be relaxing, soothing, and stress relieving. De-stress from the dis-stress of everyday life.

Amenities: include a easy-access location, Free Parking, Pet free for those with allergies. Spa room Professional Table, Temperpiedic face cradle, clean crisp linens, unscented cream, hot stones, hot steamed towels, ice cold Evian water. shower available.

I create my listing on the craiglist just like any other licensed massage therapist. I don't allude on there. here's what my current one says

Male masseur specializing in massage for men only. I offer in-studio Massage in a immaculate, healing space using candles, incense & a fantastic selection of customized music.

Normal session is a combination of Swedish, deep tissue, hot stones, extended leg glut work & stretching. You will find my session to be relaxing, soothing, and stress relieving. De-stress from the dis-stress of everyday life.

Amenities: include a easy-access location, Free Parking, Pet free for those with allergies. Spa room Professional Table, Temperpiedic face cradle, clean crisp linens, unscented cream, hot stones, hot steamed towels, ice cold Evian water. shower available.

I like your ad. Very professional.

For what it is worth... I never use Craigslist. I have been burned there too many times. I have had the best experience with Masseur Finders, Massagem4m second... but I always communicate with the masseur in detail in advance, either via email or by phone. That helps me weed out the flakes/scammers, etc. There is no substitute for advance communication. So good luck... fortunately I have had some wonderful massages from some great guys.

DD

I've had some good experiences off of Craigslist's therapeutic section. I hire for therapeutic, which I want anyway, and sometimes it leads to more. I try to not go for a sensual massage right off the bat with any provider anyway, as my primary goal is a great massage. Unfortunately, Craigslist is a crap shoot as there's no verification or authentication other than that the provider was willing to pony up money to post the ad. I like that massagem4m has the certified banner and actually verifies it. Masseurfinder doesn't care. Also, masseurfinder doesn't regulate the reviews nearly as much which allows for much less transparancy. I've still found some great masseurs on there, it's just not as comprehensive a site in my opinion.

Incidentally, I also like the wording of your ad Josephga. If I were in your area, I'd certainly be intrigued by it. It sounds professional and gives the impression that unlike so many "masseurs" and "massage therapists" you know what you're about. :) Then again, you ARE a professional, again unlike so many others.

Lohengrin

lately I've had some really nice clients off the therapeutic section of the craiglist. All showed up on time but one and that was due to traffic and time of day. All were polite and let me do my thing. All tipped very well. Done of them had ever heard of massage m4m or masseurfinder

When I've engaged the services of masseurs, I've principally used http://www.massagem4m.com and have been more than pleased! Go to your city and see who's there on this site!

After I'd had my massages, all stellar except for one, I've written reviews which have been posted. My one negative one was never posted, but today I think the webmaster posts both!

Archived