THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

any super muscle dudes in vegas end of july?

andyniap
This topic is 4549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well if your looking for the Serious about their Bodies type of "Working Guy" ?..

Your going to have to also check out Muscle Service/Forums/Muscle Log that's where the Big Guys Advertise....;)

But as most of us know Vegas can definitely be a Crap Shoot! Good Luck

P.S. Your odds go up when there's Competitions in Town....

Well if your looking for the Serious about their Bodies type of "Working Guy" ?..

Your going to have to also check out Muscle Service/Forums/Muscle Log that's where the Big Guys Advertise....;)

But as most of us know Vegas can definitely be a Crap Shoot! Good Luck

P.S. Your odds go up when there's Competitions in Town....

Type in "Vegas Muscle" in the Muscle Service search box..some info will come up. ;)

Type in "Vegas Muscle" in the Muscle Service search box..some info will come up. ;)

Andy... Welcome! When it comes to finding the really big boys BG is indeed the expert... Good Luck!

PS: You will need to get a Yuku ID if you don't already have one to view the Forums at MS... and it could take a while for approval... so it is good that you are starting to do your research early... one can never be too prepared. As for myself I have approval for "Muscle Logbook" and that is where the majority of action is and "Muscle Life and Lust"... I have been waiting for to be approved for the other two muscle-related forums... I was approved for the two former forums years ago... but recently applied for the other two and it has been weeks... Incidentally there was another thread where others mentioned problems getting approved as well... so as I said good luck, and it's a good thing that you started to do your research early.

Andy... Welcome! When it comes to finding the really big boys BG is indeed the expert... Good Luck!

PS: You will need to get a Yuku ID if you don't already have one to view the Forums at MS... and it could take a while for approval... so it is good that you are starting to do your research early... one can never be too prepared. As for myself I have approval for "Muscle Logbook" and that is where the majority of action is and "Muscle Life and Lust"... I have been waiting for to be approved for the other two muscle-related forums... I was approved for the two former forums years ago... but recently applied for the other two and it has been weeks... Incidentally there was another thread where others mentioned problems getting approved as well... so as I said good luck, and it's a good thing that you started to do your research early.

Very frustrating getting approval on MS...You would think that they would love everyone to join..ya know, the more the merrier. If anyone out there has some sort of secret to getting on...don't hesitate to give me a holler.

Very frustrating getting approval on MS...You would think that they would love everyone to join..ya know, the more the merrier. If anyone out there has some sort of secret to getting on...don't hesitate to give me a holler.

Hey to my two buddies, WG and BVB! And I concur... it's a bunch of BS that the muscle forum is so restricted. I've seen many a post here about how tantalizing the stuff is over there; and access to it would sure help with my research. Anyway, I suspect that later this year, I'll have to go to Las Vegas for a conference. I despise the place almost as much as that other popular destination for conferences... Orlando. But one thing that would brighten my trip would be a visit with him:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=283393&scid=71766949&sp=1&pos=4&locid=1545&iid=138560

Angelic Devil (or Devilish Angel), indeed.

I don't make this statement lightly: he is to me as close to physical perfection as anyone I've seen on RB or anywhere. Absolutely #1 on my to do list, hands down. Have fun!

Hey to my two buddies, WG and BVB! And I concur... it's a bunch of BS that the muscle forum is so restricted. I've seen many a post here about how tantalizing the stuff is over there; and access to it would sure help with my research. Anyway, I suspect that later this year, I'll have to go to Las Vegas for a conference. I despise the place almost as much as that other popular destination for conferences... Orlando. But one thing that would brighten my trip would be a visit with him:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=283393&scid=71766949&sp=1&pos=4&locid=1545&iid=138560

Angelic Devil (or Devilish Angel), indeed.

I don't make this statement lightly: he is to me as close to physical perfection as anyone I've seen on RB or anywhere. Absolutely #1 on my to do list, hands down. Have fun!

You sir have exquisite taste....That is PERFECTION!!!! Hands down...damn, ok I'm gonna need a moment to myself and then a glass of Merlot.

Cal… Yes, I agree with BVB! You have exquisite taste in Angel Diablo… and in spite of the Spanish moniker he says that he is a dominant Italian Adonis… and lists S&M as well!

Certamente! E’ un angelo e un diavolo davvero!!!! Che bellissimo giovane!! Mi piace moltissimo! Se fossi a Las Vegas vorrei vederlo...

Translation = WOOF... no make that WOOF!!!:)

Certamente! E’ un angelo e un diavolo davvero!!!! Che bellissimo giovane!! Mi piace moltissimo! Se fossi a Las Vegas vorrei vederlo...

Now WG....I doubt that all of that just translates into "WOOF", but whatever you said, it sounds damn sexy!!:)

All that but what do you GET?

Cal… Yes, I agree with BVB! You have exquisite taste in Angel Diablo… and in spite of the Spanish moniker he says that he is a dominant Italian Adonis… and lists S&M as well!

"Certainly! It 's an angel and a devil indeed!! What a handsome young man! I love it! If I were in Las Vegas I would like to see it ..."

his specialties are … limited. Just sayin' …

Any guy who bothers to mention that he is not a "Prostitute" in an AD I would definitely try and do some homework on first!

At Best you may be looking at a Menu that a few of the Big Guys do work off of! You just may be getting no further than Muscle Worship which is fine if that is the limit he sets and you agree to :confused:

P.S. Other than the fact he is really Purdy! His only mention on MS is his Randy Blue Videos....I'm thinking in time we may be calling him ANGLE Diablo

"Certainly! It 's an angel and a devil indeed!! What a handsome young man! I love it! If I were in Las Vegas I would like to see it ..."
Close enough! ... and not being pronoun specific in my posting I would want to see "him" and "it"... and "he" and "it" are probably capable some some devilish and angelic goings on! Unless BG is correct and he does not really get into much...

...I think he's afraid of the law.
... or he is indeed afraid of the law...

Ma come’è bello! But what a looker!

Any guy who bothers to mention that he is not a "Prostitute" in an AD I would definitely try and do some homework on first!

At Best you may be looking at a Menu that a few of the Big Guys do work off of! You just may be getting no further than Muscle Worship which is fine if that is the limit he sets and you agree to :confused:

P.S. Other than the fact he is really Purdy! His only mention on MS is his Randy Blue Videos....I'm thinking in time we may be calling him ANGLE Diablo

:mad: the purdy ones never work out...

That is what is so great about this Forum... the feedback that one can get about various guys... Our Italian stud might look "bello"... aka "purdy"... but sometimes these guys don't live up to their looks... and are "una sciapa"... colloquial term for a person not good at what they do, are incompetent, etc...

In any event, I and a few others here did enjoy his pics...and perhaps we might get some more positive feedback on him for Andy's benefit!

That is what is so great about this Forum... the feedback that one can get about various guys... Our Italian stud might look "bello"... aka "purdy"... but sometimes these guys don't live up to their looks... and are "una sciapa"... colloquial term for a person not good at what they do, are incompetent, etc...

In any event, I and a few others here did enjoy his pics...and perhaps we might get some more positive feedback on him for Andy's benefit!

I agree that often you get useful feedback here, but it's worth noting that so far all the feedback has been about his AD - with the one exception that one person apparently tried to contact him & didn't get a response. So - he's still pretty much a total unknown.

I agree that often you get useful feedback here, but it's worth noting that so far all the feedback has been about his AD - with the one exception that one person apparently tried to contact him & didn't get a response. So - he's still pretty much a total unknown.
I agree that the discussion has centered on his ad, plus chatter from the MS site as well... that's why for the OP's sake (as well as others who might be interested) I hope that we get some additional feedback... and though I certainly hope the responses are positive... let the chips fall where they may! Still, Philmuscle's insight might give an hint regarding they might indeed fall... In any event, while a pic is technically worth a thousand words... feedback about his personality, demeanor, reliability, etc. can often be worth much more.

Thank you and everyone else here for your advice here.

I didn't respond earlier because I got cut off from the board- erroneously identified as a spammer.

Muscle service is impossible to get accepted. They seem to think I am want a morgage from them with no money down LOL.

Any other sources worthwhile to find real BB's??

BTW, there seems to be a competition coming to town a few days before my arrival!

Now if I can only make appropriate contacts. Ugh!

Andy :)))))

Archived