THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lonely I'm Not

edjames
This topic is 4527 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Second Stage theater.

At an age when most people are discovering what they want to do with their lives, Porter has been married and divorced, earned seven figures as a corporate "ninja" and had a nervous breakdown. It's been four years since he's had a job or a date, and he's decided to give life another shot. From the playwright (Paul Weitz) that brought you the 2010 hit Trust and the director of the critically acclaimed Bachelorette (2ST’s Uptown Series) (Trip Cullman), Lonely, I’m Not is a comic journey that follows Porter as he meets an ambitious young businesswoman who is overcoming her own obstacles to emotional success.

Starring TV's That 70's Show star Topher Grace (Yes, add another big name Hollywood TV star to the Broadway mix this season, well, off-Broadway in this case) and and Olivia Thirlby, it's a fast 90+ minutes with no intermission.

I enjoyed it very much. Funny and engaging.

ED

Lucky, the title of the thread says " Lonely, I"M NOT," and you misinterrpreted it. Sorry to say I am not lonely, nor have I ever considered myself thus. I have a full and busy life surrounded by good friends and companions. .... Sadly, you are missing a nice evening of entertainment.

ED

Sorry, Ed, but you misread what I wrote. I said that "I never even considered that you might be lonely!" Nothing in that statement says that I think you are!

I just said I had never even considered it!

guess I missed the great big smiley face....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived