THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Samuel Colt

Irish69
This topic is 4520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is a hot macho man!!!!!

Boston Bill

Yes, indeed "he is a hot macho man!!!!!" I'd like to get with him when he's next in San Francisco provided

our time together is NOT too exorbitantly expensive. I am not at my conversion table to see how much E280 are in dollars!!!

But, yes, yes, yes, this guy is one hell of a stunner I'd like to be with and have some sizzzzzzzzzzling play time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, indeed "he is a hot macho man!!!!!" I'd like to get with him when he's next in San Francisco provided

our time together is NOT too exorbitantly expensive. I am not at my conversion table to see how much E280 are in dollars!!!

But, yes, yes, yes, this guy is one hell of a stunner I'd like to be with and have some sizzzzzzzzzzling play time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If all goes well and as planned in terms of my travel, I will, unfortunately, have to miss this hot hunk when he plans to be in San Francisco. I hope to be in Berlin and some

Eastern European countries during his dates in San Francisco.

I hope to connect with some of the hottest and hunkiest and most hung men in this part of the world during that time, so perhaps my missing this stud will not be for naught!

Archived