THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Spencer Reed

Irish69
This topic is 4352 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree with Brooklyn Guy. Both of these guys are ones who could be considered "my type" in spite of my thinking and professing that I "have no types," for I like all men

irrespective of any criteria. To me it's what I find attractive and would to partake in varied and many ways! Spencer Reed's current fee is $500, and NO, I am NOT going

to pay that fee in order to be with such studly, masuculine, virile specimen!!!!

I agree with Brooklyn Guy. Both of these guys are ones who could be considered "my type" in spite of my thinking and professing that I "have no types," for I like all men

irrespective of any criteria. To me it's what I find attractive and would to partake in varied and many ways! Spencer Reed's current fee is $500, and NO, I am NOT going

to pay that fee in order to be with such studly, masuculine, virile specimen!!!!

Axiom,

I think a certain individual from the Northwest Territory could satisfy either of us to an equal or higher degree than Spencer's rate.

Boston Bill

Thanks for this great collection of this MAN... unfortunately he is over priced, and I never get with anyone who is a total top, unless there is a versatile or bottom guy involved too... a lot of "total tops" I have met have egos that are just to big for me, and not everything else is big either. But to each his own, and a lot of friends like the "total top" guys, so isn't it great that we each have our own preferences??

DD

Axiom,

I think a certain individual from the Northwest Territory could satisfy either of us to an equal or higher degree than Spencer's rate.

Boston Bill

Yes, I know exactly whom you mean, and I wholeheartedly agree! I have indeed been satisfied by him. Unfortunately, he has yet to visit the SF Bay area during 2012.

He might be down when the leather activities, Dore Alley, Folsom Street Fair occur.

Within the next few months, I'll send him an email. He sent me an e card in conjunction with "Earth Day." It was poignant which is truly indicative of who he is!!

• 6 months later...
So has anyone had the pleasure (?) of Mr. Reed's company? His rentboy ad is still up, but it's promoting his stay in Berlin during Hustlaball from a few weeks ago. There are no reviews on Daddys.

Here's My Blog Collection Of Spencer Reed

http://cauldronofmen.blogspot.com/search/label/Spencer%20Reed

http://cauldronofmen.tumblr.com/tagged/spencer-reed

Irish69

'Rik'

Archived