THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chest and Biceps ?

dcman
This topic is 4557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a big time Chest and Biceps man. I can spend happy hours just worshiping a big strong beautiful male torso. Hairy even better but smooth

is fine. Love to work Pits as well. This is far more important to me than waist down. Any suggestions DC, MD, PA, DE ?

Thanks Guys.

I am a big time Chest and Biceps man. I can spend happy hours just worshiping a big strong beautiful male torso. Hairy even better but smooth

is fine. Love to work Pits as well. This is far more important to me than waist down. Any suggestions DC, MD, PA, DE ?

Thanks Guys.

I'm guessing you know about the "Muscle Service Site" where most if not all the Worshipper's hangout?

Thanks guys, have been waiting weeks to be approved by Yuku....is there a secret to doing this? Seems to be the only way to enter the site...

Sorry to hear! Exactly why this happens I have yet to see a reasonable answer given :confused: But your day will come But for now.. Check out the Cities in the Review Section with the Cover Pix's.... I'm sure you will find Who & What you're looking for. ;)

Thanks guys, have been waiting weeks to be approved by Yuku....is there a secret to doing this? Seems to be the only way to enter the site...

Try logging on with the userid and password you created. Many of us had the same experience. Often they just forget to notify. Happy hunting!:D

Archived