THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 -Jonny in NYC from Planetjockboys

bigjoey
This topic is 4537 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Add me to the list of posters who are interested in Jonny.

I have used PlanetJockboys in the past and have a high opinion of their impressario, "Butch." He seems to have excellent guys working for him, and he has given me reliable intel in the past.

NB: if you want to have a session with Jonny, you need to proceed by email (I believe), and it may take a day or two for Butch to get back to you (obviously, he needs to contact Jonny first).

SOMEONE take the plunge--and report immediately to the entire MBoard (as well as write a review of course).

I will be in New york the end of June and have ONE night to hire someone. I hate to waste it on a "dud" so hopefully, someone will try out this young man and let us know. If my time was not so limited, I would give him a try but unfortunately with one night it is too big a risk.

Thank you in advance whoever takes the plunge.

I've met "jonny" when he listed under another name in craigslist a few months ago (february i believe). He looks incredibly hot but the belly and furry butt didn't really do it for me.

So you are saying he's put on quite a few pounds since the photos in the ad were taken?

Heads-Up for Jonny of PlanetJockboys

Hey guys, I saw Jonny last night and had a fabulous time.

IMHO, the photos are a few years old: Jonny is just as handsome today as he was in the photos, but not as skinny as he was in those photos. In my view, he is drop-dead, model-quality gorgeous. Beautiful face, manly chest (with lovely trimmed chest hair), strong Italian jaw with the sexiest stubble I have ever licked. His body is more European, in this way: not ripped like a gymnast, but toned in a softer way. So he is tall dark and handsome (with a smile that would melt Dick Cheney's artificial heart), with a body of a retired swimmer rather than an active gymnast or muscle jock.

Anyway, Jonny is definitely the Real Deal, a very nice guy. I found him tops in the kissing and oral departments but do not do anal stuff with strangers--but I can say that he is well-hung, and his member is a thing of beauty.

I have successfully submitted a review with more detail--but I thought I'd deliver this heads-up for the several posters who expressed immediate interest. Also, the PlanetJockboys coordinator (Butch) can put you in touch with Jonny directly; I found that both Butch and Jonny were honest about what he enjoys doing--so Ask (them), and then Tell (us).

Hey guys, I saw Jonny last night and had a fabulous time.

IMHO, the photos are a few years old: Jonny is just as handsome today as he was in the photos, but not as skinny as he was in those photos. In my view, he is drop-dead, model-quality gorgeous. Beautiful face, manly chest (with lovely trimmed chest hair), strong Italian jaw with the sexiest stubble I have ever licked. His body is more European, in this way: not ripped like a gymnast, but toned in a softer way. So he is tall dark and handsome (with a smile that would melt Dick Cheney's artificial heart), with a body of a retired swimmer rather than an active gymnast or muscle jock.

Anyway, Jonny is definitely the Real Deal, a very nice guy. I found him tops in the kissing and oral departments but do not do anal stuff with strangers--but I can say that he is well-hung, and his member is a thing of beauty.

I have successfully submitted a review with more detail--but I thought I'd deliver this heads-up for the several posters who expressed immediate interest. Also, the PlanetJockboys coordinator (Butch) can put you in touch with Jonny directly; I found that both Butch and Jonny were honest about what he enjoys doing--so Ask (them), and then Tell (us).

Thanks William that is great news!!!

• 2 weeks later...

How is it.....

that he "doesn't do anything anal... with strangers".... and yet, from another account, "is a great bottom"???

From my very dim recollection, in order to be a great bottom, one does have to do more than a little anal....

So.... maybe, it's the "with strangers"??.... Hmmm.

Puzzling.

Okie

Puzzle Solved

that he "doesn't do anything anal... with strangers".... and yet, from another account, "is a great bottom"???

From my very dim recollection, in order to be a great bottom, one does have to do more than a little anal....

So.... maybe, it's the "with strangers"??.... Hmmm.

Puzzling.

Okie

No "puzzle" at all. The first sentence Okie is quoting is my description of my own preferences: "I * * * do not do anal stuff with strangers" etc. Thus, I did not "do anal stuff with" Jonny (a "stranger" to me), who is by another account an excellent bottom.

Archived