THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Ian Park

Stuysavage
This topic is 4547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen "Ian" for over a year-- regularly, and I can attest that he is hot, muscular, charming, smart, and a real treat for those of us who like a little muscle with that Asian flavor!!

I e-mailed him yesterday. Very professional response with full sentences and no "one word" responses. Immediately put me at ease. I love a big, muscular Asian. Not easy to find. Only question is that he looks a little soft and not much definition. Is that just photos? Is he more cut in person? Anyway, saw his face pic as well and he's very handsome. Looking forward to meeting him soon.

I e-mailed him yesterday. Very professional response with full sentences and no "one word" responses. Immediately put me at ease. I love a big, muscular Asian. Not easy to find. Only question is that he looks a little soft and not much definition. Is that just photos? Is he more cut in person? Anyway, saw his face pic as well and he's very handsome. Looking forward to meeting him soon.

I wish I looked that soft!

He is quite nice and has a nice muscular (but not in the rock solid manner) body. And from his many photos (he seems to be a professional photographer on the side, and well into the fashion/art scene of NYC), he dresses very well, and boy does he fill out those underware in his ads.

I took the plunge on Friday guys. His pictures are authentic. It was a great non-rushed session.

Thanks Stuysavage for taking one for the team. I encourage you to write a full review for Daddy when you have the chance. As someone else said, perhaps a trip soon to NYC to meet this guy would be a good idea.

I"m one of the reviews for Ian and I can't say enough about what a great guy he is and what a great experience he was. His pictures are definitely authentic. I'd consider his build more lean and athletic. He may not be ripped/shredded, but he's definitely solid muscle. A great kisser, really loves what he is doing. If I lived closer a visit with Ian would be a part of my monthly budget. I'm looking forward to seeing him on my next rip to NYC.

I"m one of the reviews for Ian and I can't say enough about what a great guy he is and what a great experience he was. His pictures are definitely authentic. I'd consider his build more lean and athletic. He may not be ripped/shredded, but he's definitely solid muscle. A great kisser, really loves what he is doing. If I lived closer a visit with Ian would be a part of my monthly budget. I'm looking forward to seeing him on my next rip to NYC.

In his pics, the muscles look more beefy, even soft, rather than hard. What's the reality? Thanks!

In his pics, the muscles look more beefy, even soft, rather than hard. What's the reality? Thanks!

I looked at his web site pictures again and he's definitely beefier in those. Now he is leaner and muscular. In clothes he actually looks kind of slender. But he does have the defined chest and he is solid muscle. If you're looking for a massive body builder, he might not be the guy for you. But he is a muscular, sexy, intelligent, handsome guy. The sex was great, the company was great. Like I said in my initial post, I cannot say enough good things about Ian. I will definitely see him the next time I'm in New York.

Archived